................GONE

Wish Upon A STAR.

The light was already hitting my face as I slowly opened my eyes. I saw someone standing beside my bed. "Yah! Wake up." Minwoo said as he shook me. "It's to early." I said as I covered myself with a blanket. "Yah. Wake up." Minwoo whined as he pulled my blanket. "Aish. Arasso. I'm getting up." I said as I sat up rubbing my eyes. "Good. Now get ready and breakfast is waiting for you." he said as he walked out.

"He's different today." I said as I looked at him. I stood up and took a bath. I wore my pink knitted sweater and a dress underneath it. I went out of my room and I saw alot of foods placed on the table. "You're here. Lets eat." Jeongmin said as he held my hand and led me to my seat. 

tumblr_m1vfoyyDfo1qcvw4to1_500.png

"Why did you prepared alot of food?" I asked. "It's all for you." Donghyun said. "I don't eat that much." I said as I looked at the food. "I'll eat well." Hyunseong said as he started stuffing his mouth. "Here. Try this." Minwoo said as he gave me some pancakes. "Here." Jeongmin said as he fed me. Soon, everybody was feeding me. "They all act a little bit different." I thought as I looked at them.

"Ready?" Kwangmin asked as he finished tying my shoes. I nodded. "Kaja." he said as he held my hand. We all walked towards the shop. "Annyeong haseyo." we greeted as we entered the shop. "Oh. You're here." Mr. Jung said as he looked up. We started working and after that we ate our lunch. The boys still treated me like a princess. Weird. 

"We'll leaving first." Donghyun said. "Oh. Nae. The others will come later anyway." Mr. Jung said. "______-ah, Take care. Arasso." Donghyun said as he hugged me and everyone did the same to me. "I'll miss you." Minwoo said with a sad tone. "I'll see you guys later. Arasso?" I said. "Nae." Youngmin smiled. "Saranghae." Kwangmin mouthed before leaving as I waved goodbye to them. 

"I don't wanna leave her." Minwoo said. "Nado." Jeongmin said as he lowered his head. "But we have to." Hyunseong said as he let out a sigh. The walk was very silence. No one dares to talk because they are already depressed. "Is everyone ready?" Donghyun asked. "Nae." they answered. "Lets go" he said as he went towards the rooftop. 

Kwangmin looked at the picture where you were at the Lotte World. "_____-ah. Mianhe." he said as he placed a letter beside it. "Kwangmin lets go." his twin shouted. "Nae." he said as he walked away. "I hate this." Hyunseong said as he kicked some dust on his shoes. "Aish." Jeongmin said as he ruffled his hair. "Come on guys. We're not really here to stay forever. Miss Star sent us here to make her happy and have a friend that she can rely on. And that's Jinyoung." Donghyun said. 

"We know." Youngmin said looking down. "Come on. It's time." Donghyun said as he patted his back. It was already 7pm and the sky was abit dark now. Donghyun raised some kind of bracelet. A big light was placed on the center. Then one by one the boys turned into dust as it flew away. After a few hours, you closed the shop. You started cleaning. "So tired." Sunwoo said as he drank his juice. 

"Waaa. I guess cleaning the shop is faster if the boys are here." I said as I sat next to them. "Boys? What boys?" Sunwoo asked confusedly. "The boys. Kwangmin, Youngmin, Donghyun. Don't you know them?" I asked worriedly. "No. How about you Junghwan, Chanshik, Dongwoo?" Sunwoo said as he looked at them waiting for an answer. I looked at Jinyoung worriedly. "Ani. I never heard of them. Are they your new employee?" Junghwan asked. "YAH! What are you saying? Stop playing around." Jinyoung fake laughed. "Yah. We're not playing around." Sunwoo said with a serious tone. 

 

"The people who knows about our true self will always remember us... just like Jinyoung hyung and Mr. Jung... but the people who doesn't really know us ..probably they will forget all about us... like Chanshik hyung, Junghwan hyung and the rest." 

 

"No. It can't be." I said as I backed away looking worried. "What is it?" Jinyoung asked as he walked towards me. "It can't be." I shouted as I shook my head. "______-ah?" Sunwoo said. "You don't know them?" I asked him. "Ani." he shook his head. "I need to go." I said as I ran out of the shop."Odiga?" Jinyoung shouted but I was already out. I ran as fast as I can while tears are now escaping from my eyes. "They can't be gone.NO. NO. NO." I said as I wiped the tears on my face. 

I reached the tree house. "I'm home." I shouted as I opened the door. I saw no one. No reply. Nothing at all. They we're GONE. 


I WILL NOT CRY. I WILL NOT CRY. I KEPT SAYING THIS WHILE TYPING IT. HUHUHUHUHUHUH. 

THEY ARE NOW GONE.

 I WILL UPDATE SOON. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR THE ENDING. 

KOMAWO.

SILENT READERS AND THE ACTIVE ONES. 

PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE. COMMENT.