Memories

Wish Upon A STAR.

Your eyes widened. "Bwo? What do you mean?" you asked. "You will know the answer when you read that letter. _____-ah, my brother loves you so much. So I hope you understand him." he said. You looked at the letter. "I need to go now. Nice meeting you." she said as she walked away. 

You decided to go home and have a rest. You collapsed on the couch as you let out a sigh. You looked at the letter, thinking if you should open it or not. You sat up and grabbed the letter. 

Dear ______, 

How have you been? I hope you're okay. First of all, I want to say sorry for all the things that I had done for you. You must've been crying alot because of our break up. 

If you hated it then I hate it 10 times more. I'm sorry for breaking up with you but I have too. The things that I had said on New Year's Eve wasn't true. It wasn't a bet and my love for you was real and true. 

Those aren't lies. I had loved you with all my heart. The truth is ... I have cancer and we don't even know if I will survive or not. 

Do you still remember the day that you confessed to me and I told you that I had to attend a important meeting? Well, that was a lie but it was very important. That was the day when they found out that I have cancer.

But every moment that I had spent with you, I had treasured it deeply. When they told me that it is getting worser, I know that I will be leaving soon. So I decided to break up with you even though it will be hard for us.

You need a person who will love you for the rest of your life and will always be there for you. Not a person like me, who can't even say these things infront of you. 

I don't want you to see me in a helpless condition and especially when I am already dying. 

Just do me a favor, find someone else and forget about me. 

I love you and I will always do. 

The guy who had loved you so much,

Lee Chanhee.

 

You were shocked and you don't even know what to do. You held the letter on your chest and you cried as hard as you can. "Why didn't you tell me?" you said. "I'm sorry." you said. You stood up and ran as fast as you can. Then you bumped someone. You looked up and saw Mr. Jung. "_____-ah! Gwenchanayo?" he asked. You shook your head. "He's dead. He's dead. He's dead." you said as you cried. "Lets get you home." he said as he carried you to your house.

You went to their house and rang the doorbell. "______-ah?" she said suprisedly. You bowed and greeted him. "Come in." she said as she let you sat on the couch. "Wait here. I'll get something to drink."she said. She came back with some juice and biscuits. "Maybe by right now, you had read the letter." she said. You nodded. You looked around and you saw his pictures on a cabinet. 

"Lets go upstairs." she said. You both stood up and went upstairs. She opened the door of Chanhee's room. "Feel free to look around." she said. "Nae." you mumbled. You started roaming around. You saw a picture on his bedside. It was your first date with him at Lotte World. "Chanhee - ah!" you cried as you touched the picture. 

In the shelf, you saw the things that was precious to him. Then his sister came in. "_____-ah!" she said and she stopped when she saw you crying. "_____-ah! Gwenchana?" she asked. You shook your head and wiped the tears on your cheeks as you smiled. She sat next to you. "Do you want to visit him?" she asked. You nodded. "Arasso. Kaja!" she said. 

When you reached the cementery, you saw his tomb. You put down the flowers. "I'll leave you two. I'll wait for you in the car." she said. "Nae." you nodded. 

"Hello,Chanhee. It's been awhile now." you forcedly smiled. "I miss you." you said as your tears are starting to fall. "Mianhe. I should've undestand you from the start." you said as you cried. "I'll do what you had told me. I'll find someone else but please let me visit you once a year." you said. Then the wind got stronger. "Chanhee, Saranghaeyo." you said as you smiled. Then it started to rain.  "Goodbye." you said as you left. 

When you reached your frontyard. "Thank you for everything, Unnie." you said. "Nae. You're welcome." she said. "I'm going now." you said as you opened for the door. "Wait!" she said. You looked back. "Here. He told me to give you this." she said as she handed you a book. "What is it?" you asked. "I don't know. He never told me." she said. "Arasso, Unnie. I'm going now." you said as you went out. 

You sat on your bed and opened the book. You were shocked when you saw the pictures that was taken a few years ago when you two were together. Then you started to cry again. And in some of the last pages was some pictures of you taken by him. " He had followed me all around." you said. There was a picture of you in the library , at the park, at a grocery store, at a playground. He was there all along. You smiled because of the pictures. Those were the memories that you will never forget. 

 

REALITY~

"And that is the story of Chanhee and _____." Mr. Jung said. He looked up and saw the boys crying. "I know, it is very sad." he said. Then he noticed that there were tissue papers all around. "Yah! You guys used up 5 boxes of tissues." he shouted. But they all ignored him and they all cried out loud. 

------------

 

 

TA~DA

FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO SAY SORRY BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A FEW MONTHS.

I WAS BUSY AT SCHOOL AND I'M TRYING MY HARDEST TO CATCH UP WITH OUR CLASS RANKING.

PRAY FOR ME.

BUT WHEN SUMMER COMES I'LL UPDATE AS MANY AS I CAN BUT SADLY THIS STORY WILL END AFTER 5 CHAPTERS(I GUESS)

AGAIN I'M SORRY. 

COMMENT PLEASE

IT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.