What is Happiness?

Wish Upon A STAR.

I had finish all my chores. " Done! I better go to the tree house. The boys totally miss me right now." I said as I giggled.

"I'm back." I shouted as I enter to the tree house. Everyone came towards me.Then Minwoo came and hugged me and said " I miss you." 

" Err. I miss you too." You said as you face turned red.

" Only him?" Youngmin asked. " No! I miss you all." You said and gave them a smile.

" Can we play now?" Minwoo pouted. You laid onto the couch and said " I'm tired."

" But you said you will play with me after work." Minwoo pouted. " I'm sorry. I just think that I don't have enough energy to..." You didn't finish your words and fell asleep onto the couch. "But..." Minwoo stopped and looked at you. " ______-ah?" he asked as he poked your cheek. 

" Yah! Minwoo. Stop that. You'll wake her up. She's very tired so he can't play with you right now. As her boyfriend we need to understand her." Donghyun protested. " Arasso.Mianhe." Minwoo muttered in a low voice.

"I will carry her." Jeongmin said as he blew a bubblegum. Jeongmin carried you and laid you onto your bed. 

"Goodnight , Girlfriend." Jeongmin said as he plant a kiss on your forehead.

--------Morning---------

You woke up and found yourself on your bed. " ah? Why am I in my bed already, last thing I remembered I fell asleep in the couch. " you muttered.  you were suprised when Kwangmin was on the floor rubbing his eyes and said," Jeongmin hyung carried you." 

" Is that so?" You muttered. " Kwangmin, what are you doing on the floor? Did you slept on the floor?" you asked curiously.

"Nae." he answered back and gave you a smile. " Why didn't you slept on the couch?" you asked. " There was no space left for me. So I just slept on the floor." he replied.

Then Minwoo came in." Goodmorning girlfriend, did you sleep well?." he asked in a bubbly voice. "Nae." I said. Then everyone came in and greeted me. You were so happy that someone greeted you in the morning. Then you looked at the clock and saw that you need to go to school now. You went into ninja mode. Went to the bathroom and change into your uniform. The boys were very curious on what you are doing. 

"Why are you in a hurry? Where are you going?" Minwoo asked you curiously. 

"I'm going to school." you said as you put on your jacket. "School? Can I come?" Minwoo asked excitedly.

"Uhm. I guess not. You need to be a student." you answered back as you grab your books. " Is that so." Minwoo answered curiously. 

"Goodbye. Don't go out okay?" you warned them as you put on your backpack. "Okay." they said in unison.

"Jagiya, Fighting! " Youngmin said as he throw his fist in the air. "Fighting!"you muttered.

*Well, another day in hell , I mean school. -sigh. I better show the guys that everything is okay in school. I don't want them to worry. Yah! _____- ah! Fighting*  you muttered to yourself.

-------------tree house---------------

" Ugh. I wanna go to school too. So that I could protect her. And spend more time with her." Minwoo pouted. 

"Yah! Minwoo. There's no need to worry. _______-ah will be okay." Donghyun muttered.

"Nae. Donghyun hyung is right. If ______-ah will be just fine. And school is the second place that is safe for her." Youngmin added.

"Arasso." Minwoo pouted as he sat on the couch and cross his arm.

----------School-----------

You were in your classroom and listening to your teacher. Then there was a new topic that your teacher will be discussing. You were shocked because it is hard for you to know what is the real meaning of it. And the topic was HAPPINESS. Your teacher will asked each and everyone what was the meaning of happiness to you. You heart began to beat fast because you don't know what is the meaning of happiness to you. Then he began asking your classmate in front. You press your temple and couldn't think straight. Then it was your turn to answer.

"Ms. Shin, what is the meaning of happiness to you? he asked as he looked straight to you.

You couldn't answer the question because since you were a kid you never felt happiness. Everyone is looking at you and saying * Ha! I think that she didn't even felt happiness. Look at her. An ugly, pathetic nerd. tss.*

"Uhmmmm.....Happi.." you were gonna answer his question even though you don't know the answer and suddenly the bell rung.

"Okay. Class is dismiss. We will continue this tomorrow. Please be prepared because it has a high percentage on your recitation and I expect you , Ms. Shin that you will have a great answer." the teacher muttered and said goodbye to everyone.

You sat down and rest your head on your desk as you pout your lip and said " I don't know what happiness is. Help me!"