My Cafe

Wish Upon A STAR.

Yay! Today is Saturday, it means no school. You sat up on your bed as you rubbed your eye and you put on your glasses.

" Goodmorning, girlfriend." Minwoo said as he leaned his face close to you. You were suprised of what he did so your face turned into red. 

"Yah! Minwoo. Don't stay close to her." Youngmin said as he pulled Minwoo away from you.

"Why?" Minwoo asked.

"Look at her. Her face is red right now because of you." Hyunseong said as he teased you.

*What? They had noticed it. Why am I turning red anyway? Aish.* you thought to yourself. 

"Oh! Is that so.Mianhe." Minwoo said as he gave me a smile. " Anyo. Its ok. I was just suprised."  you said as your face blushed.

Then everybody stared at you and you asked " What is it?"

"________-ah! Today is Saturday so it means your gonna stay here with us and play." Minwoo said as he jumped up and down.

Then I realized I still need to work at the Cafe. I looked down and said " Mianhe. I can't right now."

" Wah? But..." Minwoo stuttered as he frowned at me. 

" Mianhe. I need to go and work at the shop. Mr. Jung needs me right now." you said as you bowed to them. 

"Arasso." Donghyun said as he patted Minwoo's back. 

" You don't have anytime for us. I understand." Minwoo said as he bit his lip.

His warm smile turned into a cold frowned. You feel sorry for them because you were a bad gilfriend to them. You don't have any  spare time with them so you said " Uhm. I promise that when I got home I will play with you guys."

Minwoo's smile came back and he said in a cheery voice " Really? Then pinky swear it is" he raised his pinky and you inerwined it with him. 

" Ugh. Then I need to go now. Bye." you said as you waved at them. "Don't forget about your promise." Minwoo shouted as you went down from the tree house. 

"Nae." you shouted back at them as they wave their hand to you.

-------Aunt's house-------

You were at your auntie's house , obviously doing chores again. Your auntie gave you a lot of work again. While you were washing the dishes you remembered the boys at the tree house. * Uhm. what are they doing right now? I hope they are okay." you thought to youself. Then one of plate you were washing fell. Your auntie heard the crash, so she came in and was very angry.

"What happened?" she asked as she saw the pieces of th plates on the floor. 

"Ah... I-It was a-an acci..." you stuttered then she shouted at you ..." Accident? Do you how much it cost? Tss. You are here to work not to break things. You leave me no choice but to cut off your meal." 

"B-But.." you stuttered. 

"No more buts." she said. 

"I'm losing my patience. Clean that up." she said as she leaves the kitchen. 

Then her daughters saw you. " Tch. Serves you right. You beggar." Krystal said. 

You picked up the pieces of plate on the floor as tears falls down from your cheeks. As you were crying you got yourself pricked. You just stood up and washed it then covered it up with a piece of cloth. You didn't even bothered to gave it some medical attention. After you had cleaned the plates you went out of your house and went to the shop.

--------Coffee shop--------

coffee+prince2.JPG

I came in and greeted everybody at my shop. The name of my shop is Coffee Prince because my dad once told me that I always told him that one day I will find my Coffee Prince and he will be with me forever. haha.

 

I saw Mr. Jung. And he was busy with those costumers. Actually, my shop had been getting a lot of costumers this days so I hope it will continue. 

" Annyeong haseyo , Mr. Jung " you said as you picked up your apron and wore it. 

" Oh. Hello. You're early today." he said as he poured some coffee in the cup of a costumer.

" Nae. I miss this shop already, so I came in early. And you also need to rest now so you can go and have a 1 week vacation." you answered back.

"What? That's too long. How about the shop?" he asked with a worried expression.

"Yah! Mr. Jung you don't trust me? I can handle the shop. I promise." I said as I raised my hand and smiled.

"Its not that. I'm just worried. You know I promised to your father that I will be here helping you." he pouted.

" Mr. Jung, too much drama. I know that. But it's too much. So I want you to have a rest. Okay?" I said.

"Uhm. Stubborn as your father. Arasso. Be careful." he said as he gazed at my hand with a cloth in it. I noticed it and hid it behind my back.

Then he went home and waved at me.


Annyeong haseyo! I will tell you on the next chapter who is Mr. Jung. 

Subscribe, Comment, Love. Komawo.