I'M IN LOVE

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After take a breakfast together, Taemin's father is going to work. Naeun bring his bag from Taemin's mother and give it to abunnim before he go.

"Be careful on your way abunnim." Naeun bowing to Mr Lee

"Gomawo Naeun-ie, don't be too afraid here. Just think it as your holiday. You can order Taemin around if you want. Ahahaha..." Mr Lee cheer Naeun up so she don't feel awkward. Then he pat Taemin shoulder who stand beside Naeun while smiling.

"Don't worry Appa, i will take care of her here, so you won't feel bad to Mrs Son after your wife kidnapped her." Taemin answer his Dad jokingly. Naeun just smile shyly because of Mr Lee and his son.

"Don't come late today Yeobo, i don't want to see you drink again like the last time." Mrs Lee kiss her husband and let him go to work

"Anneyong Abuji." Taesun greet his father cooly and then he goes back to his room to sleep. Today is lazy day for him.

While waiting for her sister, Naeun sit down in the balcony on the second floor to enjoy the breeze. She still can't go anywhere because her clothes. Her hair blowing beautifully on this great weather. Though she just wore the pajama, she looks incredible beautiful from behind.

Taemin saw her, and he can't resist her beauty even just from her back. Taemin approach her slowly from behind and suddenly peek at Naeun's face from the right side while placing his hand on his back. (you can imagine this scene from their first meeting in WGM, i want to recreate that scene in this chapter. ^^ )

Naeun startled and suddenly stand up while covering with her hand and directly look at Taemin face.

"Omo Oppa, you surprised me. Why are you suddenly appear like that?" She was surprised, but after looking at Taemin's cheekbone smile, she smile as well to taemin shyly and then inserting strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Mianhe Naeun-ah, you look so beautiful from behind, suddenly i want to tease you." he said that while trying to hold his cheekbone smile because he look to excited in front of Naeun. "Just sit down Naeun-ah, i make a hot chocolate for you, wait me for a minute." Taemin leave her for a minutes and then come back with two glasses of hot chocolate. He sat down in front of Naeun with his smile that never leave his face. His cheek is hurting because too much smiling but he can't stop smiling to her.

"Gomawo Oppa." Naeun smile back shyly, she can't lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter