SHOULD I CONFESS

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin and Naeun coming home happily. Taemin a lot to make her comfortable. Thats why Naeun keep giggling because of Taemin's lame joke.

They enter the house and found Taemin's entire family gathering in front of the TV to watch their favourite show, Running Man. Mr Lee notice them and ask them to join.

"Oh you came? did you enjoyed your date?" Mr Lee tease them and wave his hand for them to come. Naeun's cheek blushing because of Mr Lee joke.

"I'm totally enjoying it dad." Taemin answer him cheerfully. He grab Naeun's hand and bring her to the chair to join his family.

"Ohhooo... do you feel nostalgic Naeun-ah? Do you want to following Taemin Oppa around like your childhood? Hahahaha...." Mrs Lee suddenly excited and tease Naeun. 

"Hajima Omma, her cheek totally red right now. Don't again." Taemin trying to stop them because Naeun's face is about to explode. But he feel that she's totally pretty right now. When the others focus on the show, Taemin focus on Naeun's face. He can't stop smiling at her.

Taesun just smirk watching them then suddenly laughing out loud because of the funny scene on the show

 

--- The last day of Naeun stay at Lee's family ---

 

Taemin and Naeun spent their time at the balcon of second floor. it's around 9 pm. They didn't feel that the time flies so fast. They feel closer than before

"Oppa, thank you for accompany me and make me feel comfortable around your family. I don't know if it because of the past, but i feel so happy and familiar here." Naeun smile sweetly beside him "i'm so thankful with your family warm welcome." She glance at Taemin and the  continue seeing toward the sky. Taemin is wathing her side figure. He know that it's not his last day to meet her, he still can visit her anytime. But, he need a reason to continue seeing her. He can't hold it anymore.

"Naeun-ah..." he said

"Ndee..." she turn her face toward Taemin, but suddenly he cupped Naeun's cheek, almost her lips. Naeun startled, so do Taemin. He startled because he almost kiss her lips.

"Op...Oppa??" Naeun still surprise, but not angry either.

"Eh...Uhm Naeun-ah. Mianhee if i startled you. I think i can't hold it any longer. Maybe because i have a rushes personality, but i'm really sincere. I just want to ask you to date me."

"But Oppa..." Naeun still dazed

"I know that you think i'm so rushed, but can't you date me please? Just gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter