CLOSE TO YOU

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun is a bit confuse with Mrs Lee statement. But, Taemin looked so curious about it. Jongin do not understand the situation, so he just listen it quietly.

“Uhm, were we that close Omonim? I don’t remember it at all.” Naeun tried to get the story from Taemin’s mom. Taemin’s mom looked so happy. She really likes naeun, She can’t stop smiling at her. She cares Naeun’s hair and tells her the story.

“Well, we used to be like a family. Your mom and I used to visit each other before I moved here. Because my husband got promotion, he become busier and we moved here. I spent my time here and opening this bookstore.” Mrs Lee still cares her hair while Naeun listening it. Taemin, Jongin and Soojung also listening to the story while Naeun’s mom helping them to cut the meats

“I’m sure you two didn’t remember it well. You played together from babies till 5 years old. You two looked so cute, Naeun used to followed Taemin around. You cried when Taemin left you behind to play with his friends. Then you said that you want to married Taemin Oppa, so he would never leave you. Awww you two looked so cute. We can’t stop laughing after heard your proposal. We never knew you would understand about marriage meaning at that age.” Taemin’s mom excitedly told the story. Jongin and Soojung are laughing after heard the story. Naeun’s cheek is blushing after listening to it. She takes her chopstick and awkwardly eats the meats. Taemin can’t hide his smiling face, he also take his chopstick to help Naeun giving the meats at her plate.

“Well, I think I will consider your proposal Naeun-ah. I don’t mind to marry you right now. But, Oppa is still jobless. You have to wait a few years later. Kekeke…” Taemin is teasing her, Naeun’s cheek become more blushing. She is just eating quietly because she feel embarrassed. All of them are laughing happily, except Jongin. He just smile awkwardly after realize the situation. He knows that Taemin is always flirting and said some cheesy things. But, the way he looked at Naeun is a bit different.

“Euung, Ommoni! So you like Naeun more than me? I’m getting hurt right now. You have to hug me. Ehehehe…” Soojung pretend to be jealous. She is pouting cutely then she moves her body to hugging Mrs Lee. Mrs Lee is hugging her back.

“Omoo soojung-ah. You already like my daughter. Why are you jealous over something like this? I love you all here.” Taemin's mom trying to comfort Soojung. Naeun is smiling at her while Soojung is pouting cutely, then she is smiling back at Naeun.

“Hi! Anneyong… Nice to meet you, Naeun-ssi. I’m Soojung, but sometimes my friends call me Krystal. Look like we need to know each other. Since Ommoni really like you, I think we will meet frequently. ” Soojung introduce herself to Naeun so friendly

“Hi Krystal-ssi. Nice too meet you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter