UNEXPECTED MEETING

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another six month has passed since Taemin broke up with Soojung. Taemin is doing his activities like usual. Come to school early, then always helping his mom to take care the book store after school. Taemin has tried to make comfortable situation with Soojung. He treats Soojung like he usually do at school. But, it seems that Soojung can’t do the same thing. She choose to avoid Taemin and doing her activities like a stranger.

Taemin sat down in a bench under the tree beside the basketball field with his friends. A few times later, Soojung passed by in front of him. Taemin greet her cheerfully.

“Hi pretty girl, where have you been?” He smile sweetly like usual. But his trial to make Soojung comfortable is failed. Soojung is just pouting and go away as soon as possible. Taemin knew that she just feel guilty and embarrassed to him.

His friend are astonished looking at them

“What happen with you and Soojung? Have you broken up? We never see you together again?”

“Yeah, as you can see.”

School bell has rang, without any words, Taemin straightly take his bike and going home. While his friend busily to hang out after school, Taemin has to arrive at home to help his mother. He never complaint about it, he is enjoying his daily activities. He don’t really like to hang out like his other friends. But his best friend, Jongin Kim, understand it. Sometimes Jongin visited Taemin and ask him to meet.

Taemin is arranging some new books in the book’s shelf near the door while he heard Jongin’s voice from the outside. He is laughing out loud after told Taemin’s story to a girl beside him. Taemin is just smiling bitterly then teasing him with an angry tone while he keep arranging the books.

“Hyaa Jongin-ah, don’t spread any strange rumor to your friend or I will make you regret.”

Taemin heard the foot step entering the store. A wind bells in front of the store rang as a sign there’s someone entering. Taemin turn his body to the source of the voice. But he is really surprised when he saw a girl like an angel whom he met a year ago stands in front of him. His dream girl who always make his heart beat faster with just remember the scene. Though he is so surprised, taemin didn’t show it clearly. He just frozen for a while and keep his cool face in front of them. He never thinks that he will meet her here. An unexpected meeting, even after a year, Taemin never forget that beautiful girl face.

Taemin introduce himself then extend his hand to that girl.

“Hi girl, I’m Taemin. Lee Taemin. If the one who asked about my story is this beautiful girl, I’m okay with this, I give you the exception.”  Taemin coming closer to Naeun, then he extend his hand. Naeun shyly grabbed Taemin hand.

“Ah… hi! I’m Son Naeun, Jongin’s friend.” Naeun introduce herself then she come closer to Jongin side. She grabbed Jongin’s arm, a body language which is a sign that she need a protection from a stranger.

After introduce each other name, Taemin can’t hide his smile after seeing her cute attitude. Taemin realize that she is an introvert and impenetrable girl. The ice princess type that always in his mind. She really is different with Soojung who always cheerful and easy to make friends with everyone. When he see that girl holding onto Jongin’s arm, He can see that Naeun has depend on Jongin. Moreover, maybe she has a special to his best friend, Jongin. An introvert girl like Naeun will not easy to depend herself to a person who are not that close.

After spent a long time to joke around, Taemin let them to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter