YOU ARE A VITAMIN

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin in a deep thought. He feels something between Taemin and Naeun, but he is too afraid to guess. He decide not to assume anything before he know the truth. He paddle his bike in crazy speed until he reach a garden near his house. He stop for a while, step down from the bike and about to go home by walk, but someone call him cheerfully.

"Oppaaaaa,,, Jongin Oppaaa...!!!" Jongin look at the source of the voice. He saw Soojung is running toward him and hug his arm tightly.

"Soojung-ah, you scare me. How come you look so happy everytime and everywhere?" Jongin said

"Waeee?? It's a good thing right? I'm happy because i'm thankful. God give me such a healthy body, a beautiful face, a family, friends. It's a pity to feel sad with this condition. Moreover, it will make people around me feels happy too. Am i wrong?" Soo jung explain it cutely. She is clingy like a little kid. Jongin can't agree more. All his bad thought suddenly dissappear. He can't help but smile to her action.

"Arassoo... i will never win againts you. Let's go!"  Jongin wrap his arm around Soojung's shoulder. They walk together and Jongin her until she reach her home.

"Anneyong Oppaa... See you!!! Lets hangout together when you have time." Soojung wave her hand and enter her house cheerfully. Jongin going home happily after she meet Soojung. She is right, her bright energy make people around her happy too. Just like a vitamin.

---

Taemin and Naeun stop by in an ice cream cafe. Taemin can't stop smiling at every Naeun's act. They eat their ice cream while facing outside. They sat side by side. Naeun just keep silent, suddenly she cant look at Taemin eyes. She feel so shy and make Taemin want to .

"Naeun-ah, there is a bit of ice cream on your lips." 

"Chincha? Where?"

"Naeun-ah? Should i wipe it like in a drama?"

"Drama? How?" Naeun look dumbfounded

Taemin smirk and then move closer at Naeun face. Suddenly Naeun realise it, she looked shocked. She move her head slightly behind to avoid. But Taemin didn't back up. Naeun don't know how to respond, she shut her eyes tightly with her cute expression. Taemin hold his laughter, he wipe her lips with his hand. But she shut her eyes more tight and make a histeric sound without opening her lips. Taemin can't hold his laugh anymore.

"Ahahhaahhahahahhahah,,, Naeun-ah. Why are you so cute? Why did you make that expression?" 

Naeun is kinda disappointed and then pouting cutely "Oppaaaaaa~~~"

"AHAHHAHAHA Arasso arassoo mianhee. Lets go home Naeun-ah." Taemin ask her to go but Naeun is standing still. She is too shy to move. 

"Naeun-aaah~~~" Taemin grab Naeun waist and drag her slowly from her chair.  Taemin is just smiling again and again.

They are arrive in front of Naeun house. They look kinda sad to be apart today. Taemin already miss her though she is in front of him.

"Anneyoong Naeun-ah. See you tomorrow. I'll call you later."

"Nee oppa, Anneyoong..."

Taemin wave his hand and about to leave, but suddenly Naeun call him. "Oppa wait a minute!!"

"Wae Naeun-ah?"

Naeun look hesitant, but she already make up her mind. She shut her eyes and her head move forward a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter