FIRST DATE

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin prepare himself at his room. He spray some of body mist and then waiting for Naeun patiently in the living room. He just playing cool with his cellphone, but it can't really hide his happiness. His cheeks is just too obvious.

Meanwhile, Naeun also prepare herself after sending her sister back. She's kinda confuse but also excited. She never knew that she will easily accept other people date request, especially a boy. She is wearing a casual short jeans and a black shirt that shown some of her bare shoulders. She let her long hair untying and cover some of her bare shoulder. She come downstair to meet Taemin who already wait for her. She flip her hair beautifully in front of Taemin. It just her habit to flip her hair and comb it with her hand.

"Oppa, i'm ready. Where are we going out today?" She asked to taemin who sit in front of her. But Taemin looks kinda astonished with Naeun appearrance. 

"Just follow me Naeun-ah. Believe in Oppa." Taemin stand up and then grab Naeun hand. Usually, she will release her hand from other man's grabbing. But she let Taemin grab her hand and just follow him.

They take a bus to go somewhere. Naeun just cluelessly follow him until they sit at the back of this Bus. Naeun sat beside the glass window and Taemin sat beside her to protect her from other people. Taemin release her hand and suddenly the moment become awkward. Naeun is brushing her hair again with her release hand, she look at the outside of the window because she can't look at him properly. She look so shy.

Taemin feel his chest with his hand and then take a breath nervously. It's really his first time to feel this nervous feeling toward a girl. He was always playful to all his friends. He's trying to loosen his feeling and start to chat with her. When he look at her, Naeun brushes her hair and reveal her shoulder. When Look at Naeun figure, he froze for a moment, and then touch Naeun's hair and try to cover her shoulder with the hair.

"Naeun-ah, don't you think that your clothes is too revealed?" Taemin said it while trying to cover her shoulder with her hair.

"Aah chinca? i didn't think so. Mianhe for make you uncomfortable oppa." Naeun cross her hand around her shoulder to cover it.

"Aniyaa... gwencana Naeun-ah. Maybe i just thinking too much. Hahaha..." Taemin laughing awkwardly. "Uum, where do you think are we going?" Taemin trying to change the topic.

"Uhm, i dont know Oppa. I just follow you, you said to believe in you." Naeun answer it mindlessly, but her answer make Taemin blushing. It means that Naeun believe him to protect her. His cheekbone has raised instantly. He doesn't think that his own cheesy line make him blushing when Naeun is the one who said it. 

"Wuaa Naeun-ah. You really have this ability." Taemin compliment her who has ability to make his heart so full. Whatever she does are so cute in Taemin's eyes, Taemin can't stop smiling.

"Wae?" Naeun asked him curiously

"Aniyaa..." Taemin can't answer. He just smile again and again and then after a while, the bus stop. "We are arrive Naeun-ah! Lets go!"

 

ooo

 

Jongin place his bike in the yard at Taemin's house. When he is about to enter the house, someone called him.

"Oppa! Why are you here this early?" Soojung who also come to Taemin's house asked him from behind and then grab Jongin's arm.

"Uhm, i just want to come. Why are you asked? It isn't like we rarely come here." Jongin kinda stutter with Soojung question.

"Waegure Oppa? I just asked the reason? Why are you stuttering?" Soojung taken a back with Jongin reaction

"Ah, aniya. I just surprise because you suddenly come." 

"Eeiiy, you are so suspicious." Soojung while dragging him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter