STEP BY STEP

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year later

 

“Taemin-aaah, mom is going to make a barbequing party to celebrate your graduation today. Please call your hyung to accompany me to go to Supermarket.” Mom asked Taemin who play a game in the computer

“Arassho-yo mom, I will help you to preparing the place.”

“Okay honey, just close the book store for today. I have invite Jongin’s and Soojung’s parents. Make sure that the tables are enough for some of mom’s friends too.”

“Okay mom.”

Well, today is the day of Taemin graduation. Meats are his favorite, that’s why her mom chose to make a barbeque party than the other party. Taemin just finished his work when his mom coming back from the Supermarket with his hyung.

At 3pm, Some of mom’s friend has come one by one. Jongin and Soojung also comes together to help Taemin.

“Oppa, finally you are graduated. Welcome to the next stage and I hope for your success. I don’t think i can meet you often and following you around like the old time. Sigh, I don’t expect to congratulate my ex-boy friend casually like this. I’ve tried to avoid you last year, but it end up just like this because you are like my real Oppa. I can’t ignore you any longer.” Krystal congratulate Taemin sincerely when they are preparing for the foods

“Well, congratulation Chinggu-ah. You are graduating a year faster than me. If only i don’t have to follow my dad abroad three years ago, I would be your classmate and troubling you every day. Hahaha...” Jongin said

Taemin smile happily and give his thanks to Soojung and Jongin when his mom suddenly calls him.

“Taemin-aah, come here a minute please. Let me introduce you to mom’s best friend. She is my high school friend, but we can’t meet each other often because of our daily activities. You can greet her for a while.” Taemin come over to his mom and greet them respectfully.

“Anneyonghasseyoo Omonim, nice to meet you!”

“Omoo this is that little Taemin, you grow up nicely. You are so handsome Taeminnie. I think the last time i met you was when you still 5 years old.” That woman cares Taemin’s cheek and pats his shoulder, then she called her daughter who busily clean her skirt from a dirt not far from her to come over. “Naeun-aaah, come here please! Greet mom’s friend, and this is your little friend, do you still remember?”

“Yeah mom, I’m coming.” Naeun still busy cleaning her skirt all the way.

Taemin just standing blankly when he is seeing Naeun come over. In his mind, she comes slowly with her head looking down while the wind blowing her hair beautifully. He is frozen for a while like the first time he met this goddess, but he can control himself quickly.

“Anneyonghasseyo, Son Naeun imnida.” Naeun quickly greet her mom’s friend before look at them. She look upward at them, but she is frozen for a while like Taemin.

“Aigooo…. Yeoppo-rang. This is that cute Son Naeun, you grew up so beautifully just like your mom.” Taemin’s mom welcome her warmly “Looks like you have a trouble with your skirt honey. Taemin-ah you shall help her, accompany her to the toilet right now.”

“Uhmm… Well… Yeah… Okay Mom! Let’s come with me Naeun-ssi” Taemin answer her mom nervously. He places his hand on Naeun right shoulder with him in the left side. He gives a gesture for Naeun to follow him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter