CONFIRM

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo jung and Jongin were left a while ago. So the last task has to be done by Taemin and Naeun. Taemin and Naeun are helping to wash the dish. Taemin bring the aprons and give it to Naeun.

“Naeun-ah, turn your body.” Taemin is wrapping the apron to Naeun’s waist and tie it. Naeun just keep silent. She doesn’t know what to do since she felt embarrassed.

“Oppa, uhm actually this is my first time wash the dish. Forgive me if i do it clumsily.” Naeun said it like she usually does. But for Taemin, she said it cutely. He just can’t stop smiling at her.

“Well, it’s okay. Just do it. Actually, this is Oppa first time too. Ehehehe…” Both of them clean the dish clumsily. Naeun looked so serious over her task. She cleans the dish throughly, while Taemin just do it as he wants.

A while after they finished. Taemin’s mom suddenly comes to the kitchen with her husband who just come from work.

“Abunnim… Anneyonghasseyoo.” Naeun greet Taemin’s father respectfully

“Ooh… You’re Son Naeun? You grew up beautifully honey. Just do what you want comfortably here with Taemin and Taesun. I want to rest as soon as possible because I feel so tired right now.”

“Nee… Abunnim. Kamsahamnida. Have a good rest!”

“Taemin-ah. Taking care of Naeun! Mom is going to help your father.”

“Okay mom, don’t worry.”

They have finished their task and then take a rest in the sofa in front of the TV. Taemin give her a cup of water, then they start to make a conversation. Taemin is trying to speak comfortable to Naeun, when she can’t look him in the eyes because she feel so shy.

“Umm… Naeun-ah. I really don’t know how explain this. I didn’t expect that we have such a boundaries. Though I feel bad to Jongin, actually i am so happy right now because the goddess that I always dream of is beside me. ” Taemin speak so frankly like he usually does, Naeun is kinda confuse but she can feel her heart become so fluttered because of Taemin’s words.

“What do you mean Oppa? Why did you said that you always dream about me? And why do you feel bad to Jongin? It’s not that he like me or something? ” Naeun expect something about Taemin’s mean that he always dream about her, but she pretend to don’t know it because she’s afraid that she make a wrong guess. Despite that, Naeun curious about him who feel bad to Jongin.

“Aniya… it’s nothing.”  Taemin choked with Naeun’s question about Jongin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter