HEARTBEAT

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun quickly close her door after playing cool in front of Taemin. She turn around and stand behind the door. She place her hand on her chest, she can feel that her heart beat so fast. Suddenly her heart beat fast when she stand so close with Taemin a while ago. She maintain her expression to keep cool like nothing happened, but actually she do that because she didn't want him to know her heartbeat. A while ago she reach the door knob as fast as she can because she feel embarrased in front of Taemin with only a towel around her body. But, she doesn't expect to stand so close like that, his beautiful eyes right in front of her.

"What's happened with you Son Naeun? it's not like you. Why do i seems like a girl who easily attracted with charming guys?"  She hit her own cheek to awake her from this. But still, she can feel her heartbeat. This feeling is slightly different with her feeling toward Jongin, but she just doesn't want to believe it. Maybe she just attracted for a while because of his handsome face and his charm. 

Naeun wear the pajama that Taemin gave on her bed. The only top lenght is already reach her knee, so he just wear the top and prepare to sleep. She tried to sleep but she can't. She still can feel her heart beat. Everytime she close her eyes, she always remembering Taemin face, his smile and his eyes. She open her eyes and sigh.

"Kim Jongin Ottokhe? what happened with me actually? do i like you or not? i can feel the fluttering feeling with you, but with Oppa, it feel so strange." Naeun slowly close her eyes while thinking about her feeling. It feel just a moment after she close her eyes, but she can feel the sunlight through her window which wake her up. 

Its morning already

Naeun heard Mrs Lee humming in the kitchen while cooking something. She is coming near Mrs Lee to help her. Well, Naeun looks y enough at her age with only wearing a top pajama until her knee. Her tall figure and her slim body enough to make her a model. Plus, her natural face in the morning still make her so beautiful. She flip her hair to the right and comb it with her finger until the back of her hair as usual.

"Anneyonghasseyo Omonim. You already prepare to cook at this early morning? You should wake me up to help you Omonim." Naeun stand beside Mrs Lee and offering her help.

"Aigoo Naeun-ah, how come you look so beautiful at this early morning? you're so kind. Its okay, youre a guest here. You must be tired because of yesterday. Look how taemin can't get up at all at this time. I have to make a breakfast for my husband before he go to work, so i have to cook this early morning." Mrs Lee welcome her happily. She touch her cheek lovingly like her own daughter. Naeun smile cutely in front of her. She feels like has another family member who love her.

"Naeun-ah, you go and wake Taemin up. Usually Its time for him to open the bookstore before he goes to school, but because it's holiday season, i can let him spent time with you. I don't want to make you feel bored here." Mrs Lee make her order.

"Ah, Nee Omonim. I'll wake him up right now." Naeun hesitantly make her step, but she doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter