THIS FEELING

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class

"Naeun-ah, lets get lunch together." Jongin said

"Okay."  She said then smile

"Hiyaa don't forget me." Namjo hug Naeun and Jongin shoulders "lets go!"

Naeun and Namjo bring their food on the table while Jongin still busy choose his food. Not like the others, Naeun's eyes busy looking around. 

"Waee Naeun-ah?" Namjo asked

"Aniya." She shake her head and then smile. When they are about to eat their food, Suddenly a hand wrapping around Naeun's shoulder and someone sit beside her closely. Naeun kinda shock and look at it direction. She saw Taemin smile at her cutely. "Oh. Oppa?" Naeun said. 

Namjo is just starring them with a confuse look and then asked carefully "Nugu-seyo?"

"Ah mianhe, i suddenly join you all. Anneyoong. I'm Lee Taemin, actually i'm Jongin chinggu, but i attend Cheongdam senior high school start today. Nice to meet you." Taemin explained and then smile. Namjo listen it but she look mesmerized with Taemin handsome face. She is about to asked why Jongin chinggu become their sunbae, but Jongin come.

"Hiyaa hold yourself Namjo-ya."  Jongin remove Taemin hand from Naeun's shoulder and then sit beside him. "Hajima chinggu-ya, Naeun will feel embarrased if you held her shoulder like that all the time. "  Jongin said it jokingly, but we can see such a rivalry atmosphere at the time.

"Oh, arasso. Mianhae Naeun-ah." Naeun just silently eating because she feel embarrassed. She can't look at Taemin direction. Taemin just smile watching her.

They are start eating without saying much. Namjo who usually so loud just eating while enjoying the beautiful sclupture in front of her. She become a fangirl in an instant. After they finish their meal, Taemin suddenly stand up and asked.

"Excuse me, may i borrow Naeun for a while? I will bring her to you as soon as possible." Taemin asked Namjo while his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter