NAEUN'S STORY

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the first day entering Cheongdamdong Middle School. Naeun out from the school bus and hurriedly come to her class. Naeun sit down in number two row while monitoring her classmate one by one. Suddenly her gaze fix to a cute short hair girl with a pink hairpin who come closer to Naeun. That girl extend her hand toward Naeun while smiling sweetly.

“Hi, I’m Namjoo. Let’s be friend! Can I sit here with you?” She greet Naeun cheerfully

“Hi, I’m Naeun. Son Naeun. Nice to meet you. Let’s be friend! You can sit here with me.” Naeun welcome her happily

Their meeting became a friendship fate that they can’t avoid. Naeun meets with unpredictable peoples which help to changed her personality. Namjoo is a cheerful type girl, she always full of energies and happiness. Her voice is a bit husky so it easy to remember and of course she is easily going well with her friends. But Naeun is the opposite, She is an introvert type of girl. She is not easily going well with her friends like Namjoo. But if she felt close and comfortable to someone, she became cheerful and she would like to share with her close friends. Became Namjoo’s friend seems change her introvert personality little by little.

The class is start, homeroom teacher come and make a class structure. Then there is this boy who chosen as a class leader. He has tall body, cute face and his skin is kinda tanned than the other friends, but that’s not covering his enchantment. At least that was Naeun’s think about him.

His name is Kim Jongin, Jongin left a good impression to Naeun. But, just like an introvert girl type, she let it be and she choose to focus on her study. Until someday, Jongin show his care to Naeun as a class leader. Teacher asked him to make some study team in the class. Naeun is a bit surprised when Jongin asked her to become a team with him.

“Hi, do you want to be a team with me? Your name is Son Naeun right?” Jongin greet her friendly.

“Ah, Hi… Okay if you want to. But if you don’t mind Namjoo become our team too.” Naeun answer him shyly.

“Okay, that’s not a problem. Let us become a team. This is the subject that we need to learn.” Jongin answer her firmly, then he started to explain about what they need to learn.

Naeun gazing at Jongin who sit across her, while Jongin busily make a note for them. Naeun gazing to Jongin eyes but once in a while she look at his note and listening to his explanation. Naeun feels a strange thing in her heart, she can feel her heart beat faster. For Naeun, it is the first time she talk friendly with a boy. In addition, naeun has a good impression to him before.

 As a description, Naeun has a lovely face, everyone who see her will never get bored. She has beautiful eyes, her nose is small but it has a good proportion with her face. Her lip is small and cute. She has long beautiful straight and soft hair. You can tell that everyone who meet her will has some good feeling. But, her personality which is difficult to get close make her look arrogant. Her friends call her an Ice Princess eventhough she didn’t mean to be like that. If she can choose, Naeun want to look like a cool Ice Princess who has so many cool guys around her like a manhwa character. But she just an introvert girl who don’t know what to do around her friends.

●●●

 

“Naeun-ah, today after school, let finish this task first. Jongin said, there are some subject that we need to discuss.” Namjoo asked while hugging Naeun who enjoy reading historical book in her hand.

“Uhum… Sure.” Naeun answered while she is still focusing in her book

“What is this Naeun-ah? Where you got a bored book like this?” Namjoo giggling after knew the content of the book.

“I got this from the library. This is so good, we can see another side story from Joseon era. Usually we only know about the war and the kings. This book tell us another side in historical story.” Naeun answer it enthusiastically

“Aigoo it make me dizzy, I prefer a book which has so many pictures so I won’t read the story. I can tell just from the pictures. Kekekeke~ By the way, I bring my drawing story right now. This is the newest. I made it last night.” Namjoo showing off her drawing story that she made. Naeun looks interesting and tried to take the book. But someone else took it.

“Ahahaha…. What is this? The drawing looks good. But, what’s with this ridicule story? Hahaha….” Jongin come and making fun of Namjoo’s drawing story. He sat on the table beside Naeun.

“Hyaaa… what do you mean ridicule? This is a touching love story. If you don’t understand, just shut up! Right, Naeun-ah?” Namjoo pouting while trying to make Naeun in her side.

Naeun is just smiling at Namjoo’s whined. She gazed into Jongin’s eyes, Jongin smile sweetly at her in the same time. Naeun kinda surprise, then she bent her head shyly and back to read the book in her hand while inserting some strand of her hair behind her ears.

Jongin treat Namjoo and Naeun differently. He always soft and careful when talking to Naeun, but he is a bit harsh to Namjoo in a good way. Sometimes naeun felt jealous because she wants to speak like Namjoo, so Jongin will treat her like the other friends. Yet, she afraid that she will look odd, so she just like usual. She don’t know what to do in front of Jongin.

●●●

Time passed, they already become a classmate for a year. From Jongin’s attitude, we can see that he really care about Naeun. Before somebody else do, Jongin always help Naeun in his everyday live. Jongin’s attitude become too good to Naeun, it make her like Jongin more.

Jongin and Namjoo has special place in Naeun heart, she is very happy because of her school life full of good people around that she loves. It just a bit different for Jongin, Naeun has a special feeling that more than a friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter