DATE

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before going home, Taemin and Naeun stopped by in Han river to feel the breeze. For them, just together like this is enough to make their heart so full and happy. Naeun close her eyes to feel the wind blow. Taemin look at her sweetly, her hair dance beautifully following the breeze. He can’t help but drown to her charm. He carefully reach her hand, hold her hand and lock their fingers together. Naeun open her eyes and smile, still with the breeze her hair. Now in Taemin eyes, he saw no one else but such a beautiful goddess alive in front of him. He can feel his heart beat so fast. So fast until he thinks that it’s about to explode.

He remember the first time he met her three years ago in front of her school gate. He already fall in love with her from the first time he meet. You can called it love at the first sight. His heart still beats so fast from then until now. Without realize, his hand already reach Naeun’s cheek. He caresses it carefully and then grab her chin. He is slowly approach Naeun’s face, focusing on her lips. His lips slowly touch her, he brush her lips with his lips a little bit. Still with their lips touched, He stop for a while to look at Naeun’s eyes to see her reaction. He can see that Naeun accept it. So with all his heart, he close his eyes and continue kissing her. He is trembling, his heart beats faster than before. He can feel her soft lips slowly.

Naeun’s heart beats like crazy. She feels Taemin’s warm lips for the first time. Not just a peck, but a kiss. She close her eyes and accept it. They kiss slowly for a while and then Naeun stopped. Naeun is looking down after the kiss. She is too embarrassed to look at him. Taemin smile after seeing her red cheeks and then looking at the river direction again without saying anything. They feel the breeze, close their eyes together. They can feel their own heartbeats at the same time with the wind sound. Taemin grab Naeun’s hand and hold it for a long time

---

Soojung feels so bored, she want to play with the Oppa-deul but no one around. She can’t find Taemin at home, so she decided to find Jongin oppa. She already arrive in Jongin’s home which is located exactly in front of her house.

“Oppaaaa…. Jongin Oppaa!! Are you home?” She is entering the house to find him and she meet Jongin’s mom who is cooking for lunch.

“Ooh Soojung-ah! You came!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter