KIM MYUNG SOO

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin still hug Naeun tightly, Naeun is about to stop crying but she still doesn't want to let go from Taemin body. She can smell Taemin fragrant. As Naeun temember, she never hug him like this. Taemin just standing still while her hair.

Some of the boys Sunbae from Cheongdamdong highschool suddenly gather around. They are trying to help Naeun after they heard about her. Yeah, they are Son Naeun fans. Jongin help her all this time, thats why they dont dare to hit on Naeun. They heard that Jongin isn't around again, so they want to try to meet Naeun again. But once again they are disappointed because she already hug Taemin. They are just staring sadly.

"Hiks, we never get a chance to be Naeun lover. After Jongin, now a new guy from the first year."

"Well i think its our fate to be her fans only. T.T" Another sunbae his back to give a comfort.

"Yeah, lets just become her fans. True man never steal another man's women."

"Just say that she will never look at us. Hiks..."

Suddenly a handsome and cool guy wrap around their shoulder and join the conversation. "Who are you talking about guys? Why so serious?" Then he look at Naeun direction and smirk

"That girl, who is she? Why i never knew her? She is so attractive, make me curious."

"She is Son Naeun, Myungsoo-ah! She is quite famous around us, but she is too introvert. We were barely speak with her. She always has a friend like bodyguard around. I'm not sure if they are her boyfriend or not."

"Really? I don't care about the bodyguard, as long i get the girl, that's fine." A sunbae named Myungsoo talk so arrogant. Looks like he try to get Naeun

"Hyaa dont make any fuss Myungsoo-ah, look at her with that guy hugging. I assume he is her boyfriend and the other one named Jongin is her friend. You better stay calm."

"Well who knows, i'm afraid that my charm is too hard to handle." Myungsoo smirk again and then going away quitely.

---

Taemin and Naeun sat on the stair in front of the school yard while looking at their friends playing soccer. Taemin still look so worried.

"Are you really okay Naeun-ah? Your hair so messy." Taemin help her tie the hairs clumsily, but he doesn't give up.

"Oppa, i'm so sleepy if someone touch my hair like this." Naeun let Taemin play with her hair and close her eyes. After a while Taemin finish did it and rotate Naeun body to face him. He try to tidy up Naeun's uniform.

"But Naeun-ah, isn't this too open? your shirt?" Taemin is trying to close the button on Naeun chest, but he can't find it. "Why i cant find it? Is it loose?"

"I throw it away because its already loose. Its okay oppa, its not really visible if i dont open i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter