SONGSAENGNIM

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoo and Naeun going to the canteen together at the lunch time. Jongin is slightly avoid Naeun because its not good for his feeling. He don't want to make an awkward atmosphere between them because of his feeling.

"Euung i have to go to the library, there is a book i need to borrow. You two can go first." Jongin said to Naeun and Namjoo

"We can go together if you want. Lets eat first." Namjoo persuade him

"Aniyaa gwencanaa, you can go first. See you later. Bye." Jongin left them behind

"Hemmm its strange Naeun-ah, usually he will go with us no matter what." 

"Why is that strange? I think its normal, he has something to do too. It's not like he should take care of us everytime. Lets go!!" Naeun hold Namjoo arm and going together to the canteen.

BRAAAK......

"Aaaaaakh....!!!!" Naeun is screaming

Suddenly someone bump into Naeun when she brings her food to the table.

"Omonaaaa,,,, Naeun gwencanaaaa???" Namjoo panicked

"Ups... sorry hoobae-ah. I didn't know you're here." Park Chorong, their sunbae who tried to hit on Taemin yesterday suddenly come and said this in arrogant manner. "I think you have to go to the toilet hoobae-ah, do you need my help?" Park Chorong pretend to help her.

"Anieyoo, gwencana sunbae-nim." Naeun refuse politely and Namjoo help her to stand.

"YOU NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET RIGHT KNOW. HURRY UP!!!!!" Park Chorong look angry, she grab Naeun arm and drag her to the toilet. Chorong's friend, Jung Eunji just follow them with a worried face.

"Wait a minute sunbae-nim. Why are you like this?" Naeun looked panicked and Namjoo freeze on her place. The other students just watching them and mumbling. 

"Omoo ottokhee ottokhee. Jongin, i have to call jongin. Ah aniya aniya, i have to call teachers." Namjoo panicked while Naeun got dragged

---

Chorong lock the door and grab Naeun collar with an angry tone. Naeun so afraid, she cant say anything. This is the first time in her life that she get bullying at school. 

"Waeee hoobae-ah? Are you afraid? I just help you to clean up. Why are you make that face huh?" Chorong grab her collar while pretend to clean Naeun clothes. She is cleaning the dirty spot on her chest so hard with her hand. Almost like hitting, it make one of her button loose.

"Sunbae-nim. Why are you doing this? Its okay, i will clean it my self." Naeun hold her tears. She is almost crying but she hold it, she don't want to look weak.

"Whooa look your hair, its so messy. I will help you to tidy." Still with angry tone, she pretend to help her but actually grab Naeun hair and pulled it. Eunji panicked and try to stop her.

"Hiyaa hiyaa, Park Chorong its enough. You're too much. You cant do this to your hoobae." Eunji grab Chorong hand and stop her. Chorong release a big breath and stopped. She is tidying her self in front of the mirror. 

Eunji try to help Naeun. "Aigooo mianhee, gwenchanaa??? Please forgive her, sometimes she can't hold her anger but she never hurt anybody. She is so childish, i dont know what make her do this to you. But she will okay soon." Eunji help Naeun clean her face and her hair. Naeun still hold her tears.

DOK DOK DOK!!!!!

"Hiiyaa students, what are you doing? O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter