TAEMIN'S STORY

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin take his bag and ready to go to school with his black bike. He come earlier because he has cleaning duty this morning. He is enjoying the panorama around him to go to his school at Gangnam-gu middle school that’s not really far from Cheongdamdong middle school. When he arrive at Cheongdamdong area, suddenly his gaze focusing on a girl who looks so confuse in searching something in front of her school gate. A beautiful girl like an angel with her long hair is wearing a flower pattern pink cardigan. That girl bent her head and looking around back and forth to search her thing while inserting the strands of her hair behind her ears many times to clear her vision.

For Taemin, this is not the first time he see beautiful girls. But without realize, Taemin can’t stop staring at that girl. He stopped his bike automatically then he tried to help that clueless girl. Unfortunately, before Taemin has a chance to help that girl, another girl with a short hair and a husky voice has come to call that girl.

“NAEUUN-AAAH, why do you take a long time? Help me to clean the class, please!”

Realize the situation, Taemin just smiling and continue paddle his bike without listening their conversation any longer. He just smile by his self remembering the scene he just seen. He place his hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat. It’s the first time Taemin  felt so strange to the girl whom he never met before.

At school, Taemin has finished his cleaning duty. He sit quietly in his chair while listening to the mp3 before his class starts. At that time, a beautiful cute girl with her straight long bangs hair is coming and hold on Taemin’s arm.

“Oppaaa… Why don’t you tell me if you come this early to school? If you said that before, I can come to school with you today.”  That girl is whining sweetly to Taemin

“I don’t want to. You’re so heavy. It drain my energy if I have to get ride a bicycle with you.” Taemin is trying to release his arm from her.

“You’re so mean Oppa, I’m your girlfriend. You shouldn’t say that to me.”  That girl pouting and cross her arms in her chest. Taemin is giggling after see his girlfriend pouting like that.

“Arasshoo mianhe Soojung-ah. I have been picked you up today, but your mom said that you already went to school. I forgot that I have class duty this morning, so I didn’t say that I come early.” Taemin her hair gently.

“Really? Arasso oppa. I have to go to my class right now. Anneyoong!” She is smile sweetly to Taemin, and Taemin smile back to her. After that, he continue listening to his mp3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter