eight

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'yeoboseyo.......i cannot meet you today, i have important assignment to finish' shinhye informed him.

'what....really?.....'he felt disappointed .

'good then, i have one peaceful day of not hearing your nonsense' he .

'mwo.....nonsense? ok then enjoy more peacefuldays....we will not meet for one week.' she ended the call.

'yah..yeoboseyo...yeobos?' he shouted at the phone.

'i was just joking, how can she cancel my call when i m still talking?' he scolded her in head.

'and what did she say..? not meet for one week? is she mad....? how can i stay away from her for so long, just today  is impossible........... babo its all because of you yonghwa, you better stop teasing her' he was talking to himself.

LOVE MAKES MAN CRAZY. But did he realise that it is LOVE?

 

next day,

Rockstar went to the library in search of his love, sorry his friend. He didnt feel good that their phone conversation ended that way and importantly he didnt meet her for one day.

He found her busy reading some book.

'hey cry baby did you finish your assignment? ' he started the conversation.

she didnt respond, she continued to read her book. He snatched the book from her, ' yah....i m talking to you, how can you pretend not to hear?' he said in an annoyed tone.

She got up to leave, he held her wrist trying to stop her, but she just shoved his hand and turned to leave.

It was her turn to 'you should feel the taste of your own medicine babo' she chuckeled softly.

But impatient yonghwa screamed out loud 'CRY BABY STOP THERE' in english, everyone in the library turned to look at the person who screamed and at whom. 

Shinhye felt embarassed, as everyone started to laugh. 'oh ....what did i do' yonghwa cursed himself under his breath.

She ran out of the library lowering her head. Our hero finally took steps to chase her.

They ended up in their meeting place. 

'i m sorry, i didnt mean to scream like that infront of everyone...' he said feeling guilty of what he did.

'but its your mistake, you should not run away when i m talking with you,' she glared in response as he was switching the blame on her.

'ani, ani... its all my mistake......' he tried to patch up.

'open your mouth to scold me atleast' he was going crazy at her silence as she still didnt say anything.

'SHINHYE' she said.

'huh?....' he didnt understand.

'call me SHINHYE , thats my name.' she said in faint voice.

'wow....Shinhye ah' he heared her well to call her sweetly.

'i m YONGHWA , you know ' he giggled and reached out his hand.

she smiled and shook his hand, finally after a month they got to know their names. But still they never felt the need to know their full names, because they didnt know their sur names would play a big role in their life.

 

*********

 

Their routine life went on for another month and yonghwa's feeling for shinhye grew every day,but still he couldnt admit that it is love. But shinhye still stayed at the stage of friendship.

One day she was on video call with minhyuk when yonghwa went to meet her.

'miss you too dear, dont worry its only 4 more months' she was chatting with minhyuk.

And she was busy updating him about everything that happend with her in london that she didnt notice that yonghwa was standing right behind her.

But yonghwa was still stuck with 2things, she said miss you to someone and 4 months only 'who could be that person? and what was that 4 months?' he was in his deep thoughts.

'yonghwa, when did you come? yah.....were you eavesdropping my chat?' she elbowed him with a sweet smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter