nineteen

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘What The Hell!’ minhyuk and soojung chorused when shinhye finished.

‘Is he out of his mind?’ soojung spoke in annoyance.

‘I know is this minho crazy?’ minhyuk added.

‘I m talking about my oppa, how can he do something big without thinking?’ soojung contradicted minhyuk.

 ‘what? hyung didn’t do anything wrong. He behaved just like any other man!’ he voiced his support to  yonghwa.

‘what?.......MAN!....my foot!’ soojung cursed.

‘Shouldn’t the so called MAN think about his girl’s feelings before performing his act?’ she retorted

‘Act?’ he smirked.

‘Why do you think he confronted minho if not to protect shinhye?’ he countered.

Soojung was going to back fire with yet another remark, but before that ‘geumanhae’ shinhye said in faint noise.

Minhyuk and soojung sealed their lips at once and looked at shinhye apologetically.

‘shinhye ah……’ minhyuk started pleasingly.

‘minhyuk ah…..let’s talk later. I am leaving for now.’ Shinhye swiftly left the place avoiding any further conversation.

 

Soojung sighed heavily ‘complicated love, even though he hurts you, you still love and protect him.’ She shook her head rejecting shinhye’s behaviour.

‘It is love, admirable! Forget it, you need to feel that and not analyse.’ He said longingly.

‘Whatever!’ She mouthed nonchalantly.

‘ahem….anyways we should help them somehow. Minho doesn’t seem to be an easy person. Even after knowing that shinhye loves someone else he is adamant to make her his. How cruel!’ minhyuk gritted his teeth in anger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter