twenty

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘shinhye ah…..’ she heard a voice from near her window.

Of course the only brave man to enter shinhye’s bedroom at this wee hours, JUNG YONGHWA.

‘Was that minho on the line? Torture….’  He asked with furrowed eyebrows. And because shinhye spoke out her thoughts 

loudly, he connected the call and the torture to MR.MINHO correctly.

Shinhye walked to the washroom, without minding him.

‘shinhye mian, I know you don’t like me coming here but you are not attending my call or replying my text.’ he half shouted.

Shinhye stared at him with mixed emotions.

 

contd........

‘Shinhye ah……mianhae. I know I really messed up things and made it even more complicated for you, rather for us.’ yong said as he reached for her hand and held it tightly.

He bent on his knees and rested his forehead over her tightly held hands apologetically.

‘Sorry, please talk to me, please’ he begged her literally.

‘Yong ah’ she called him with love while bending herself to the reach of yonghwa.

‘nado mianhae……for not attending your calls or messages’ she hugged him dearly.

‘I was angry at myself for not able to handle our situation.’ she said resting in his secured arms.

Yonghwa sighed as he totally understood how she felt.

 

 ‘This minho, that son of…’ she gritted her teeth and grabbed yong by his shirt collar in anger unconsciously.

‘Sorry yong…’ she caressed his shirt and smiled awkwardly when she realised her action.

‘Shin ah, you don’t worry. I will take care of that punk. Dare he come near you!’ yonghwa wiped away the beads of sweat formed on her forehead and kissed her assuring.

‘I will definitely make his life miserable for whatever he is doing.’ Yonghwa thought getting equally angry.

 

 ‘But Jagiya, when did you turn wild? I thought you were a cry baby’ he chuckled.

‘What? Wild?’ she rolled her eyes and slapped him.

‘You grabbed me by my collar, though I am not complaining about that.’ he said with a naughty grin.

‘Yah…..don’t imagine something dirty’ she knocked his head.

‘What do you think I imagined?’ he asked moving closer to her face such that his breath mingled with hers, his lips so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter