twelve

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘yong, I m very happy to go back’ she said excitedly.

‘How can you be happy?’ he pouted.

‘I m happy to meet my family after 6long months and my love will follow me in a month so what is there to be sad about’ she smiled.

‘shin, do you realise that 1month has got 30big days’ he whined again. Yonghwa was also finishing his studies, so he will head back to korea a month after shinhye leaves.

‘I love you yonghwa’ she said with so much love.

‘I love you too’ he kissed her.

 

Yes they are together. Mere names didn’t have the power to separate them from being together. Their love for each other was much stronger.

 

<<<>>>

That day,

‘shinhye ah, I LOVE YOU' he said sincerely.

‘I don’t care if your PARK, CHOI or LEE. I love shinhye, my shinhye who is innocent, beautiful, caring, and loving. I cannot think of anyone else in my life other than you. About forgetting everything; you’re in my every breath, so it is possible only if I stop breathing. I LOVE YOU and I will love you; no one can stop me from that not even you. Don’t think I m blabbering something I mean every word I say.’ He spoke with emotion.

 ‘By sacrificing your love for the fear of hurting in the future will hurt you even more at present. I understand our families hate each other and they won’t accept us easily. But instead of backing away, let’s try to convince them. How long are we going to continue as enemies? Let our love be the start for ending the rivalry. I know these are easy words but tough action but I don’t want to be a coward leaving my love for the fear to fight.’ He told her calmly.

‘shinhye ah, I don’t want you to choose between LOVE OR FAMILY, I want you to have both LOVE AND FAMILY. 

He reached out his hand, asking hers.

She just looked at him in an amused way. ‘yong, how can you be so perfect. After I heard your JUNG, all I thought about is separation. I even told you stay to away from me but you always stick on to me. You show me the path when I get lost. What did I do to deserve you.’ she said with happy tears.

'Now fast hold my hand it is paining.' yong joked.

‘yong I m sorry, I love you a lot and will never leave you. I couldn’t think clearly like you, I was really scared. I m sorry’ she wept hugging him.

‘shinhye ah……stop it. I understand you. Don’t cry. You call me babo but the rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter