twenty-two

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa and Shinhye felt like the world has come to an end.

People around were applauding and congratulating them but they both stood like a stone.

Everything blanked out at that very moment. What were they supposed to do?

 

'I can't let this happen. There is no life for me without her. What should i do? Should i just tell them the truth now? maybe we should secretly elope......eehhhhhh'

yonghwa's head came up with million thoughts which made his head spin.

 

 'God, What just happened? There is no life for me without him.He is my everything.I dont know what to do.......'shinhye felt her cheeks wet with her tears.

 

'Yonghwashi gwenchana? Your face has become pale' Soeun "the so called wife to be" worried.

Obvious to the situation, he didnt respond.

Instead his eyes searched for her in the crowd 'I need to find her and comfort her, she needs me and i need her......we need each other.'

 

'Shinhyesshi, are you crying?' minho tried to wipe her tears but got pushed away swiftly by her with a glare.

'Aniyo, I dont have anything to do with this announcement. I am surprised too, trust me shinhyesshi' minho tried to convince her.

His justification doesn't matter now, rather he himself doesn't matter now.

'i need to be with him now and forever..........' thats all that matters to her now.

 

'Minhyuk,we should help them out,lets do something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter