six

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 lets take a ride to london                              

 

                       

 

yonghwa and shinhye was really excited to visit london, place filled with lots of sweet memories which they treasure more than anything in the world. After 4 long years they got an opportunity to visit their loveland.

 

yes its yongshin's loveland

the place where they fell in love with each other

the place where they learnt that love has no boundaries.

the place where they first held their hands together and will  forever           

 

 

love journey of our couple

 

shinhye was around 20, when she went to london to do a short course in fine arts for 6months.It was her first visit to london......she had a mixed feeling of excitement and fear of new place. And during those days she also lacked in english.

              

her first day in college,

she was really stunned by the university structures and buildings.......she really felt happy and blessed to be there.But one thing she really couldnt manage was ENGLISH......

she was at the student council center, to collect all details regarding her class allotment , her room allotment for hostel etc

'excuseme........i m shinhye, i m new .....and ccaann i my a-l-l-ot--ment' she tried really hard but she couldnt make those people understand.

'oh wait where are you from?' the blonde hair girl asked munching her chewing gum.

'korea......' thankfully she understood her question.

'oh asian......just wait i ll find for DSM ' she said quickly ......and shinhye could just make out DSM of all the words and nothing more.

'ahhhh.....mwoya(what is that) DSM?' she really felt crazy.

'oh he is not around......just make a call to him ,this is his number.......he will help you, he speaks your language' she explained and gave her a number.

'caannn you please expllaiinn slowlly ?' she stuttered and the girl repeated slowly.

finally she understood that she had to call that person and he will help her understand the details as he can speak korean.

'DSM......what name is that? it doesnt sound korean......' she thought.

'let me just try calling him.....'

no one answered the call.........'eeehhhh i have already tried for 10 times, why the hell is he not picking th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter