thirteen

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Click.click) someone secretly clicked their pictures.

‘sir, I m 100% sure they are dating. I have collected all evidences. I will meet you with the details.'

(A/N : the pics snapped at the airport was in the flashback 4yrs ago. sorry if you got confused with that.  i will try to be more accurate with my descriptions. Sorry once again)

 

NOW

Shinhye landed at the London airport. She breathed in the air; ‘it feels good to be here’ she smiled reminiscing old times.

 

Shinhye sent him a text.

‘I arrived safely, don’t worry about me. Don’t rush with your work to be here. Take your time. Love you.’

 

She received a call immediately after her text.

‘What do you mean don’t rush to be here? You want to be alone there? You met George/john?’ he acted cute.

‘Ani I met Hemsworth, he is really handsome.’ She .

‘I will take the next flight then. Who cares about work, I need to save my love.’ He countered.

‘Yah. Don’t ditch your work, I will report to MR.JUNG.’ she joked.

‘….’ He didn’t reply anything.

‘yonghwa, miss you.’ She bit her lip.

‘Don’t worry sweetheart, I will be there soon.’ He smiled.

 

******

 

Though they have been together for 4years, there has been no progress between JUNG and PARK. Yonghwa tried a lot to find the reason for their enmity. But his father just flinch at the name of PARK. And shinhye too have no idea why her father hates JUNG.

No one else in the family tend to know the reason as well, they just follow the footsteps of their father.

‘eomma, why do you hate PARKs?’ yong asked his mother a straight and simple question.

‘Enemies hate each other yonghwa. And they are nothing great to be liked too. ’ His mother said sarcastically

‘omma, do you remember that day you were praising a young girl when we went for doing charity?’  

‘deh, she is really a great kid, doing social work at her age is no joke.’ She smiled.

‘Do you know who she is?’

‘wae? You know her?’ his mother asked curiously.

‘PARK SHINHYE. So now you will hate her because she is park and that’s the only reason right?’ he smirked.

His mother stood stunned listening to him.

 

Another incident in PARK’s residence

‘omma, this aunty helped me that day when I got lost and was crying.’ shinhye’s niece showed so min’s picture in a magazine.

(shinhye’s niece is 5yrs old. She is daughter of park family’s eldest daughter)

‘hyemin ah, did she help you?’ she asked surprised.

The little girl nodded her head.

‘Don’t go with her again, if you see her anymore.’ She warned her daughter.

‘unni, why are you being like this. You don’t have to be grateful to her for helping your daughter atleast stop being rude’ shinhye told in a angry tone.

 

This is how unreasonably they are being each other’s enemies; without a reason or an answer, just because of being JUNG and PARK. Could there be a reason for their fight?

 

In all that they tried, Yonghwa has distanced himself from his father trying to act fair in this fight and as far as shinhye, she avoids involving in these issues for the reason she cannot see either of them lose.

 

Their secret relationship has travelled a long path, but how long can they maintain it in the dark? 

 

 ********

 

He called his secretary, ‘chang woo, book my tickets for this weekend. And when I am away keep me informed about my father’s moves.’ His secretary is really capable in spying job.

 

Shinhye was so immersed in her work world that she didn’t realise that a week had already passed. Soojung was working with her too, but when it comes to work they both were matured to be professional setting aside the personal matters.

 

Yongshin night together in London.

Shinhye was back to her hotel room after a long tiring day of work. She got ready to go to bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter