sixteen

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just when they both were left alone, someone saw them both from afar.

 

‘He is her sister?’ he mumbled sarcastically.

 

Back at park’s residence

‘aisshh….this unni is randomly inviting some man for dinner without asking me.’ She cursed her sister endlessly.

‘I will not go with her again.’

She felt weirdest that there was no reason behind meeting him; at least her sister didn’t mention any.

 

Then she checked her phone for any calls or texts but there was none.

‘Didn’t he say he will call me back? He forgot?’ she pouted.

 

She dialled the person’s number instead, but it was busy.

‘Who is he talking with at this late hour of night?’ she frowned and tossed her phone, ‘nothing is right today.’

 

 

Next day morning,

‘shinhye ah, I heard you met Minho yesterday.’ Mr.Park started the conversation at their breakfast time.

‘deh, waeyo abeoji?’ shinhye asked nonchalantly.

‘ani, what do you think about him?’ mrs.park asked her with excitement.

‘What should I….think about him’ she stuttered and felt something is fishy.

‘abeoji, eomma . Don’t beat around the bush, shinhye ah Minho would like to marry you. So do you like him?’ Shinhye’s sister asked her frankly.

‘What?’ two people shouted in chorus.

The one person is shinhye indeed, and the other is surprisingly Mr.Park yoochun.

The other 3 stared at him for his reaction.

‘Ahem….she is still young to get married.’ He said honestly

‘deh, oppa is right. I m just 24, I can’t get married that early. I have lots to achieve.’ She told them catching her breath.

‘kurom, shin ah. You can’t send my baby sister away that early.’ He spoke in support of her.

‘yoochun ah, stop that. It is enough that you spoil our name not getting married; don’t add her to your list.’ Mr.park told in an irritated tone.

‘yeobo’ mrs.park held his hand stopping him but yoochun already left the place.

 

Yoochun was in their garden, looking up at the clear sky.

‘oppa, gwenchana?’ shinhye asked worried.

He nodded in reply

 

She knew he had someone in his heart, but he has never shared about it with anyone. She doesn’t know if he had once sided love or they broke up, nothing.

She assumed that he rejected all proposals because he is still in love with her.

 

 

‘In the sky there are always answers and explanation for everything. Every pain, every joy and confusion.’

He stated still staring at the sky.

Even she looked up with him, and it gave her some sense of peace. ‘Hmm….it is amazing oppa.’

‘Shinhye ah, remember oppa will always be by your side. I just want to see you smiling always.’

Yoochun gave shinhye a brotherly hug.

 

 

She wanted to talk with HIM badly. But she didn’t still receive any call or text. It was quite hard; he never forgets to call her or at the least to text.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter