Twenty - three

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye was grabbed by her arms and pulled out of crowd before she reached out to yoghwa.

"Shinhye ah lets leave from here, you dont have to stay here any longer" someone said while pulling her away from crowd.

She still didnt notice the person who pulled her from there, her eyes were fixed on yonghwa.

''Shinhye ah, dont worry. Oppa will take care of everything" yoochun said to his little sister while dragging her away.

"Oppa, where are you taking me? " she tried to get rid of his firm hold, but was unsuccessful.

They reached to their car and yoochun drove out of that place in a hurry.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing? why did you rush me out of there" shinhye asked with tear filled eyes.

" Shinhye ah, trust your oppa ...ah .....you will live a happy life. I wont let you suffer like me." yoochun replied in equally miserable tone.

"Oppa, museun mal-eulhaneungeoya?" shinhye's eyes popped out unable to comprehend what he meant by that.

 

Meanwhile,yonghwa was following their car " shinhye ah i want to see you now, i coming for you. I cant let this happen to us" he was mumbling to himself.

"Sir, your car is getting followed" yoochun's assistant informs him over the phone.

"Ara" and he cuts the call.

"Oppaaaaaa......" shinhye begged to hear something from him.

Shinhye's phone rang aloud but yoochun snatched it away from her saying "shinhye ah trust in me, dont pick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter