three

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cont from the back hug,

 

shinhye shoved his hands and turned to face him

'yong, when will you stop sneaking into my bedroom? ' she glared at him.

'until we share the same bedroom' he winked at her.

'stop playing around , its too risky yong.' she sighed.

'dont worry chagiya, i never do anything without proper plan and precautions.' he said proudly

ofcourse its not easy to sneak into PARK SHIN HYE's room , the heir of park family.

yong had worked out all details , he knows in and out of the park mansion ; the gates, the number of gaurds at each gate ,also the cctv placements.And for more safety purpose he everytime freezes the camera focusing shinhye room using his hacking skills.But indeed he only use these details and skill for meeting his dearest chagiya. 

he is been doing this for many years and shinhye really detest this move of him.

 

 

<< flashback >>

during their early days of dating,

yong and shinhye were supposed to meet in their secret place that day. yong had been waiting for almost 2hrs now, and yet shinhye didnt show up. He tried calling her but she didnt pick his call.

'maybe she was caught by her parents  or did she meet with an accident or she dont want to meet me anymore' all wild thoughts ran in his head.

'ahhhhh......' he screamed.

he waited for her until it turned out to be late night , ' not even the bloody ringtone now ' he cursed trying to call her again.

he didnt know what to do , finally he came  with the idea to barge into her mansion.

'yong cool down dont take hasty decision, maybe there is some reason' he tried to cool himself

'ani, i ll go mad if i not know what happend to her' he added impatiently

he reached park mansion, ' now which is shinhye room, how do i get in? ' he scratched his head in frustration.

with little details he remembered shinhye stating about her room, he tried his luck.

 he jumped over the wall and climbed the pipeline and got into the balcony of the bedroom ' ufff thank god, not caught by any guards ' he thought.

he made silent steps and checked the person sleeping , it was shinhye , he breathed out .

'she made me all worried and she is sleeping soundly? 'he thought irritatedly.

'shinhye ah........shinhye......shin ah' he called out in whispers.

she slowly rubbed her eyes and she almost screamed seeing yong there, he quickly closed 'dont shout, its me'

'what are you doing here, how did you come in, what if someone sees you.....?' she panicked

'relax......i came in thats all....' he said shortly

'yah....micheoseo..... why did you come?' s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter