Fourteen

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I m in Seoul’ soojung said.

‘I m in japan’ yonghwa said.

‘what’ shinhye jumped out of her chair.

 

‘You both lied about being in Seoul and Japan?’ shinhye snapped angrily.

‘I just….Japan supposed to attending a meeting…..so I m there…..but here’ he avoided her piercing gaze.

‘Don’t stare at me, I m not your lover. I won’t explain’ soojung retorted.

‘What you going to do? Pretend you ended up in wrong place to MR.JUNG’ she smirked.

‘Escape!’ siblings chorused the same word.

Shinhye mouthed ‘unbelievable’

‘Shin ah, take care. I will call you later. Let’s meet soon.’ He screamed on his way out.

 

 

Jung siblings rushed to the airport to ESCAPE. They went to the information centre to know the details about their father’s flight at first, so that they can plan their escape accordingly.

 

Ticket booking centre,

‘2 tickets to seoul on any immediate flight please’

‘I m afraid there is no availability for the next flight.’

‘Any other availability of tickets to reach Korea?’ he tried.

‘There is availability to Busan, but the flight is for day after tomorrow.’

 

Soojung was in deep thoughts, while yonghwa was busy inquiring.

'oppa, I don’t want to miss the seminars. I won’t get an opportunity again.’ She said with a pitiful face. Though she knew she has to escape, her heart said otherwise.

‘aeboji will come for some business purpose so he will not come to know.’ She sounded desperate.

 

 Yonghwa got a call from his secretary. ‘Yah…didn’t I tell you to notify me about my father’s moves. What the hell are you? You’re fired.’ He shouted at him.

‘Sorry sir. I was collecting the complete details about his visit.’ He said apologetically.

‘Sir he got an invitation to visit the OXFORD ART EXHIBITION, as one of the honourable guest of Korea.’

Yonghwa hung the phone, ‘soojung ah, aeboji is coming to visit you’ he said incomprehensibly.

‘What?’ she wrinkled her forehead.

‘ahem….he is coming to the same art exhibition, you can’t hide now.’ He said feeling sympathetic to his dongsaeng.

‘Its better we get out of here for now.’ he advised her as an oppa.

 

‘soojung I got 2 tickets to Beijing, let’s get moving’ he literally dragged his sister, she was hesitant to take a step.

She didn’t want to go leaving behind her dream. Such a helpless situation!

 

They were on their way to departure. She was walking absentmindedly that she dropped something, ‘excuse me miss, you dropped your passport.’ A gentleman called her out.

When she didn’t respond, he read out her name ‘JUNG SOOJUNG’ and his eyes ran to the image attached to the passport.

He blinked his eyes in bewilderment. But he collected himself and marched towards the person ‘soojung ah’ he called in an undertone, still being unsure.

She turned around and gaped, horrified.

‘ae-bo-ji’ her voice cracked and tears welled up in her eyes.

Yonghwa came back in search of his little sister when he realised she didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter