eleven

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'oppa!' shinhye felt dizzy at this word. 'is he a JUNG' everything around her out and her legs became  numb.

 

Next , she opened her eyes to find yonghwa sitting beside her with worried face.

‘yong’ her voice came out soft and faint.

‘shinhye ah, you woke up? Are you feeling better’ he held her hand with concern.

She nodded her head in reply.

‘what happend, nurse says you could have fainted out of shock?’ he asked her worried.

'but what could have shocked you' he mumbeled thinking.

Shinhye felt weak, realising the cause of her being like this.She still hoped that she heard everything wrong and he is not a JUNG.

‘yonghwa, she is yo-your w-h-a-t ?’ she stuttered.

‘deh?’ he narrowed his eyes in confusion.

‘I mean your name is….’ she stuttered again

He didn’t understand what she was asking him. 

He had no idea that she is PARK.Soojung didn’t get chance to tell her oppa about shinhye. Immediately after shinhye fainted, yonghwa rushed her to infirmary . ‘aisshhh, this girl spoiled my mood’ soojung left cursing her.

‘what are you asking shinhye, did you hurt your head?’ he touched her head from front to back as a doctor.

‘yahhh….i m alright, ’ she pushed his hand.

‘I m asking are you JUNG? Soojung’s  oppa?’ she finally spit out.

‘hmmm….wae?’ he asked simply

‘So your JUNG YONGHWA?’ her eyes welled up with tears.

‘deh,’  he couldn’t understand why she is suddenly enquiring about his name.

She took a deep breath trying to hold back the tears. ‘yonghwa  I m going to my hostel room, I need to rest’ she stood up quickly wanting to run away from him.

‘ara, I will accompany you till your room’ he held her hand.

‘ani, gwenchana… I can take care’ she gently pulled her hand away.

He stood there confused, 'she must be tired.'

 

She couldn’t control her tears anymore. ‘Why did this happen, how can I fall for a JUNG …...  PARK and JUNG can never be together. Our families are ENEMIES.’ she felt mad at herself.

‘But I LOVE MY YONGHWA, but he is JUNG…..why should we end up like this. I can’t think about my life wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter