fifteen

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Life doesn’t always work the way we want. But what is life if everything happens in a perfect way?’

The excitement in visiting their love blossomed land didn’t turn out so well.

After that day’s incident, yonghwa had to travel back to Korea immediately to take care of the business. While shinhye carried on with her work in London for 2 more weeks.

And another week had passed without meeting each other. They could only keep in touch through messages and phone calls and chats.

 

After those 3 weeks,

Message from yonghwa to shinhye

Let’s meet today. It is been ages since I saw my girl’s face. Tell me the place we should meet, or I don’t mind jumping into your bedroom.

 

He was waiting for her reply but nothing yet. ‘aishh….. She can’t even reply to my message?’

 

He now called her,

‘Shin ah, what are you doing? Didn’t you see my message?’ he asked bit annoyed.

‘wae…?’ she asked uninterested.

‘Okay then, meet you at your bedroom today.’ He smirked, because he knew she did see his message from her response.

‘yahhh….don’t you do that again. I am at my studio.’ She pouted.

‘I will be there in 15mins’ he excitedly stated.

‘tsk….it is not safe yong’ she said irritated.

‘Dear, trust your prince.’ He chuckled.

‘aisshhh this man…….’ She stomped her foot.

 

**********

It is not that she is not excited to meet him, indeed she missed him a lot but she is trying to avoid meeting him in person for the time being, as there are too many unsettled thoughts in her head. And meeting him could just burst out her insecurity and frustration.

 

 It becomes hard to digest, when everything attacks you to at the same time.

 

Yonghwa’s father health adds to the load of already heavy sack.

 And mrs.jung didn’t fail to do her part.

One of the days when mr.jung was at the hospital in London, she visited him secretly with help of soojung. Unexpectedly, on her way out she bumped with mrs.jung. She bowed to mrs.jung with respect unable to avoid her.

‘You…I have seen you somewhere.’ Mrs.jung said thinking hard.

Shinhye became nervous, unknown how to respond.

‘keure, the girl who comes to the same charity’ at first mrs.jung grinned but slowly her smile faded away when the thought of her name hit her.

‘deh, annyeohaseyo.’ She bowed once again greeting formally and also relieved that she didn’t know her identity.

But the next words were draggers to her heart. ‘We could have got along well if I didn’t know your PARK SHINHYE. You may be a nice person, but being a PARK puts a full stop to our conversation.’

 

She didn’t know how to sort out her worries. Though she knew their relationship is not easy and she has to be ready to face situations still reality is bitter. How could the knots just increase when they just want to untie them?

 

**************

 

‘How long are you going to be staring outside?’ she was brought back from her intense thought.

‘Oh yonghwa, you came?’ she said with blank face.

‘I was waiting patiently for the past 15mins for you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter