twenty-one

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ANNUAL BUSINESS AND AWARD CEREMONY day

 

But without doubt the top 1 and 2 positions for best companies are always won by either the Jung or the Park. No one could ever compete them, it was rolling award between there two empires.

How will this year’s event turn out?

 

*****

‘jagiya, when can I see my angel?’ impatient yonghwa’s message.

‘Angel! Who is your angel?’ was her teasing reply.

‘Palli wa…’ he replied with a pout.

Shinhye smiled and was caught by yoochun. ‘wae? Are you that excited to meet him?’ he asked with chuckle.

‘aniyo…..waeyo, why will I be excited?’ she turned her face away.

But did she realise that he addressed about someone and not just about her excitement.

 

*****

The parks siblings arrived, oppa and his dongsaeng!

 ctto

'shin ah, i can see too many people's eyes on you' yoochun whispered in her ears.

But Shinhye was just searching for that one pair of eyes out of the crowd, because only that matters to her.

 

ctto

There he is, fondly gazing upon his girl with pride .

'Wahhh......isn't she beautiful?' someone mused from behind.

He nodded subconsciously with blush. 

 

Ofcourse shinhye equally couldn't stop staring at her man from the moment she entered the place. 

 

*****

Shinhye received a rose from a small kid, 'eonni, that oppa gave for you'

Shinhye kissed the cute little girl saying thank you and smiled heartfully thinking that was from her handsome namja.

 'shinhyesshi chincha gomawo for accepting my rose'  said minho making a sudden appearance. Atleast it was sudden for her as she was totally lost in her world.

 ctto

'you....' shinhye pointed her finger in shock.

'deh.....you are very beautiful shinhyesshi' he smiled wide.

Shinhye's angelic smile turned dry within seconds.

 

On the other side, yonghwa face turned furious and he gritted his teeth in anger.

He felt helpless at that moment and ended up breaking the glass in his hand.

 

And shinhye noticed what yonghwa did and wanted to rush to him but physically couldnt take a step forward. 

Yes, they are PARK and JUNG out there and not yonghwa and shinhye.*sigh*

 

*****

'oppa, gwenchana?' soojung enquired  yonghwa after witnessing the scene.

ctto 

He just nodded his head nonchalantly, still staring at those two.

 

*****

'Shinhye ah, you look gorgeous.' her bestie came to her rescue.

ctto

'Kaja, let me introduce you to some of them' he pulled her his way treating the gentleman between them as invisible.

'Excuseme, who are you?' minho stopped him feeling offended by Minhyuk's attitude.

'Who are you by the way?' Minhyuk smirked in response.

He acted as if he doesn't know Minho after all the stalking he did. Smart guy!

'Miane mihosshi,we will talk later' Shinhye interrupted and quickly went away from there.

 

'gomawo minhyuk ah, chincha you are my best chingu' shinhye felt so relieved.

'Always......but before that come with me' he said in a hurry.

'oediga?' sinhye asked feeling unsure.

'To meet my hyung ' he winked.

 

*****

'yonghwa ah...' his brother-in-law greeted him with a hug.

'how is my wife doing? are you taking care of her well?' he asked yonghwa.

Somin is at her parent's place and they are expecting their first baby very soon. 

'tch tch....hyung. Noona is doing very well. Greet me first hyung' yonghwa joked.

'And you remember my sister, kim soeun' he introduced her sister who was standing along his side.

ctto

Yonghwa and soeun bowed to each other and were left alone in each other's compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter