seventeen

love and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She could no longer act stronger in front of him. She tried hard to fight back her fears without his help, and here he is bringing back those things and in a very unpleasant way.

In all the matters that he was accusing her, she was longing for his comfort and not his rage. 

 

“MISUNDERSTANDING is so poisonous that can lead to breaking any relationships, but relationships are made even stronger by overcoming such misunderstandings"

cont at the park

Tears, streaming down her face uncontrollably letting out her emotion.

Her tears brought him back to sense rather could call an eye-opener.

‘shinhye ah….’ His face softened and his voice came out in a low tone. He reached out his hand to hold her by the shoulder but she shrugged and took a step back.

She could still not stop the fluid flowing from her eyes, it was long hidden droplets wouldn’t stop that easily.

 

‘shin ah, mian. I didn’t mean to shout’ he stuttered, feeling guilty at his own behaviour.

‘My mother……why didn’t you tell me?’ he asked with concern.

But his face turned red again,‘I ….. I saw you with ……Minho but you told you were with your sister.’ he clenched his fist.

‘Shin ah, why are you lying to me? It hurts, I feel distanced from you’ he stifled tears.

 

His words suffocated her; she never wanted to hurt him.

Shinhye sniffed and wiped away the last drop ‘I never lied to you. How can I ever distance you?’ she held his hand and looked into his eyes with sincerity.

 

‘About MINHO, it is misunderstanding. When you called me I didn’t know I was going to meet him. It was my sister’s plan and you must have seen me when she left us alone.’ She sighed.

‘And mrs.jung…., we know it is going to be like this right?’ she said bowin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter