Queen

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)


It was empty. It was just plain maroon with golden trims, but it was empty. I turned to my grandmother for explanation, and she just smiled. I frowned. Is she okay? I looked back at the chair and tried to visualize a queen sitting there. But it wasn't helping because it wasn't true. I stumbled back a little, and a few guards help me stand up back. With much curiosity at their gesture, I stared at each of them, and they began bowing. 

"Where's the queen?" Baekhyun asked. 

Grandma chuckled the lovely chuckle I loved to hear when I was younger. Only this time, instead of being mesmerized by it, I was confused by it. Shouldn't she answer instead of chuckle? 

"She's in here." She grinned and pointed a slender finger at me. "It's you, Hyojung." 

 The whole room went silent as I tried to take in what my grandmother had said. I stared at her, my mind hazy and dizzy. What did she mean? I'm the queen? No way! I don't have any blood related... Wait... Do I? My grandmother was smiling. I kept quiet, not knowing what to say or do. It was like body was frozen. My brain dead. My heart stopping every minute to take in the surprising news. 

Am I a queen? But that's impossible!

"What do you mean?" My voice sounded croaky. 

"You're the queen, Hyojung." My grandmother patted the top of my head and I felt something heavy on my head. 

A crown. 

"Grandma! No way! I don't have any vampire blood, I can't be the queen!" I protested and took the crown off my head. 

"Hyojung. I have vampire blood. That means you have it too." My grandmother sternly explained. "This explained why you had all those powers."

"Powers? I don't remember having powers." I said. 

"Remember when you tried to find for uncle Fee? You dropped on the ground when you were teleporting. It was expected that your bones will break, right Jongin?" Grandma faced a wide-eyes, shocked looking Jongin who nodded his head fast. "You have ultimate strength, dear."

I dropped to the floor, still not believing what was happening. What more powers are there? But having a few powers doesn't mean I am a queen. It's just magical I have many powers. My grandmother squatted and rubbed my shoulders soothingly. 

"Remember the time you were in Junhong's room, and you could read the future? That's another one." I could feel tears of confusion sticking to my cheeks. "And when you met my soul in my house. You can interact with any type of soul and animal."

"How come I have so many powers?" I whispered and my grandmother smiled. 

"You're the queen. You're way more powerful than me. You're a mixture of human, vampire, witch and werewolf." I gasped at grandma's words. 

Werewolf? Why werewolf? How do I have werewolf blood?

"Your mom... She's a human-werewolf. Your dad is a human-vampire." She said softly. 

"Then witch?" I asked. 

"It's from me. You know I'm a witch." 

"That doesn't explain why she doesn't have vampire blood in her." Kris piped up. 

"Because of this mixture of blood, her blood system couldn't take it. So, she's actually not blood type A. She doesn't have any blood type. She's neutral." Grandma said and stood up.  

"Neutral?" Luhan looked really confused. 

"Neutrals are those who doesn't have a specific blood type because of having too many blood types in their system." Grandma picked me up, waved her hand above my head and out twirled a pretty gown hugging my body. "Neutrals have four or more blood types. They tend to be rare."

I stared at the dress I was wearing. It was body hugging and baby blue until the waist. My favourite colour. It definitely represented the human blood in me. The rest of the dress was amazing. It is red in colour, representing the vampire population. A fur coat covered the back of it like a jacket. The fur was grey in colour. It followed the werewolf. The fur coat had thin, black streaks that glitters every time I move. It also had some hissing sound every time it feels danger. 

"So I'm a royal?" I asked. 

"Yes, a royal blood too. Only that doesn't really exist in your bloodstream. I've been a queen once, but stopped when these vampires found you." Grandma said. 

"Wait... You sent them on a mission to find me from the start?" I asked. "So the Luhan biting me thing wasn't an incident?"

"They were actually on earth to look for all the vampires to call them back to this planet. Then Luhan found you. They told me and I realized that it was you. I asked them to bring you back here to crown you."

"Then why did it take so long?" I asked. 

"Because before that, we had to make friends with the werewolves." That explains why the werewolves were welcomed here. I thought it was because they were handsome. 

I couldn't help but chuckle and cry at the same time. It was all so confusing. It was all too quick I wasn't ready for this type of answers. I sighed and looked up at my grandmother. 

"Grandma." I wiped my tears away. "I don't know how to be a queen."

My grandmother chuckled and hugged me tight. 

"Do you know what makes you a queen?" I shook my head. "You have each and every power everyone has. All these werewolves and vampires, you have their powers. You also have your own powers, those that you achieved in the past incidents."
 
I could hear soft murmurs and gasps from the boys. I turned to them. They looked stunned and shocked. Some smiled at me wearily. 

"So you have to learn how to use the powers. From them." Grandma pointed to the boys and I smiled. 

"Are you guys willing to?" I asked softly. 

A small silence took over. Nobody dared to answer. Either they were afraid or they simply didn't want to to teach me. I sighed and looked down. Maybe I'm just a queen by name. I don't know how to control my powers. That . I should know if I am a queen. 

"Of course we would." My eyes opened wide and I looked at the person who said it. 

Suho. 

Of course. 

My saviour boy. 



Short update ehehehe the next one will be longer hopefully xxxxx