break

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)

 

"Let's take a break for today." Kris stated as he walked out of his room, fresh and clean. "We will move to our planet tomorrow."
Everyone, whom I pretty sure have not bathed unlike Kris and I, agreed with Kris's idea. We were all having our breakfast which I sincerely cooked. Actually, it was more like a try recipe because I have never in my life cooked a full English breakfast. 
"So... what do you guys want to do today?" I asked them. 
"Spend the whole day with you." Jongdae smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 
"Sure..." I shook his arms off my shoulders. 
"Where should we go?" Luhan questioned. 
"Well, what about the water park that just opened a month ago?" I suggested. "I've never been there." 
"Yes!" Chanyeol clapped. "Let's go, please!"
"Wait, so we can see Hyojung in a bikini?" Baekhyun smirked. 
"I don't wear bikinis." I shook my head. 
"Well..." Suho coughed slightly. "We can force it on you." 
"Don't. You. Dare." I rolled my eyes and raced off to my room to get ready for the day. 
Should I wear a bikini? Heck, I don't even own one! I quickly searched through my wardrobe for a suitable outfit. I am not a big fan of short shorts, but I don't mind shorts that maybe covers half of my leg. I am insane, I know, but I've always been insecure about my legs.
A pink short could go well with a white short sleeve shirt and a pink tank top underneath. Woah, I'll look like a hot pink mess today. 
"HYOJUNG!" I heard Jongdae yell from outside. "Wear a bikini!"
"I don't have one!" I yelled back, which received a lot of howling noises, somewhat like a boo.
I could only chuckle and transformed into my outfit, which is just nice on me. I tied one end of the white shirt into a knot to make it look cuter (or maybe skimpier I don't know). After throwing everything into my sling bag and tying my hair into a top bun, I was ready and done for the trip. 
I trotted down the stairs to where the boys were. Half of them were ready in their swimming trunks and singlets or short sleeved tees. 
"Where are the rest?" I asked Suho. 
"Still changing." Suho smiled. "Maybe they want to look perfect for you." 
"Lame." I stuck my tongue out and sat beside Baekhyun, who surprisingly was ready on time. 
"Aww..." Baekhyun pouted. "You're not wearing a bikini."
"I don't have bikinis Baek." I laughed. "I don't like them."
"Really?" Baekhyun pouted. "I'll buy for you then!"
"Don't waste your money on useless stuffs." I rolled my eyes and trudged off. 
Yixing walked down the stairs with a white wifebeater and pink shorts. I frowned, since he was matching with my outfit colours. He skipped to me and looked up and down. He chuckled. I guess he figured out we were wearing similar clothes. 
"So now you're my girlfriend?" I knew Yixing was joking, but he sounded so... serious. 
"W-what are you trying to say?" I laughed it off and ruffled his hair. 
Luhan came down next, his hair a y mess and his trunks a dark blue. He waved at me and sat beside me. Chanyeol skipped down the staircase with a black short sleeve shirt and red shorts. He ran to me and hugged me for some reason, which made Luhan pull him away from me. They began fighting like how girls do. I ignored them and waited for the rest to come down. 
Tao, Sehun and Kris appeared from the staircase, all looking tall and hot. They were acting so cool and handsome until Tao tripped and fell over a staircase. I couldn't help but erupt in laughter, which made Tao whine and sulk in a corner. Sehun came up to me and grabbed my waist, which I couldn't pull away from because his grip is like iron. Good thing Luhan and Chanyeol didn't see it. Yixing glanced, but he just placed a poker face and ignored us. 
"Is everyone here?" Kris asked. 
"You're late today, Kris." I chuckled while I tried to push Sehun away. 
"Well... I'm taking a break." Kris shrugged. "Everyone ready?"
"Yes!" 
"Let's go!" 
~*~
Click!
I heard a camera click and quickly reacted to it. Luhan giggled as he ran away with a camera dangling from
his neck. I groaned. I hate pictures of myself because I'm not... you know, skinny and pretty. I'm really average and having a girl's photo who is just average is... ew. It's better not to have it. 
"Luhan!" I yelled. "Delete the picture!" 
"No!" he replied. "It's pretty! I like it."
We were already at the water park, and we were queuing for the tickets. There was not a lot of people, due to the season. Kids were still schooling and parents were still working. It was empty actually. 
"Thirteen tickets please." Kris ordered as I stool beside him. 
"Who's paying?" I joked. 
"You." Kris joked and poked my nose with his pointer finger knuckle. 
"You two make such a cute couple." the cashier chuckled as she passed the tickets to Kris. 
"Uh..." Kris wanted to say something, but was interrupted. 
"Have fun you two!" The cashier waved at us as we walked off. "Don't be so touchy in the pool!"
AWKWARD. 
I walked as fast as I could away from Kris so that we didn't have to walk in disturbed silence. What was that lady thinking, seriously? Kris looks more like a brother than a boyfriend. I know, I know, brothers do not poke your noses. Maybe a very close friend? Yeah. He is like a best friend to me. Oh my goodness. This is better left unsaid. 
"Hyojung!" I spun around and spotted Jongdae running towards me. "Here."
My eyes enlarged at what Jongdae showed me. A bikini? A freaking pink bikini?! When did Jongdae buy it? I looked up at him and he smirked, his hands moving the bikini around my face. I took a step back, and he took a step forward. I took more steps backward, and he followed forward. With all my power, I zoomed off, away from Jongdae to not see the stupid bikini again. 
“Yah! Hyojung! Wear it!” He yelled.
“No! Never!” I screamed back. “ert!”
I continued running, and in the end bumped into someone. My face planted right into his warm chest, which I sort of enjoyed. But since my nose crashed into his body painfully, I pulled away and rubbed my nose in pain. My eyes wandered to the man’s eyes and realized it was Kyungsoo. He chuckled softly and pulled me close to him.
“Did it hurt?” He asked me.
“Duh.” I answered softly and pouted.
“Come here, I’ll heal you.” He snickered and rubbed my nose gently.
I looked up at him, and he smiled. Kyungsoo looked so cute when he is smiling. He usually doesn’t smile because… I guess it isn’t really necessary. But he should smile more, because he looks way cuter and friendlier. I pulled away from him when my nose felt better and patted his hair. 
"You look so cute when you smile." I told him. "Maybe when you smile, you'll get a girl." I chuckled and walked off to the entrance of the water park. 
We all gathered and collected our ticket from Kris. When it was my turn to take the ticket from Kris, I avoided his eyes. But he stopped me, pulled my chin up and smiled. What in the world was he doing? I gulped down the saliva I thought I had in my mouth and shook my head away from him. 
"You know I don't see you as a... babe." Kris laughed and ruffled my hair. "You'll always be my little sister, okay?"
"Yeah," I smiled in relief. "okay."
"Everyone got their tickets?" Kris asked and we all nodded. "Let's go!"
As soon as I entered the park, Jongdae pulled me to him and dragged me towards the toilet. He flung out the same bikini he showed me before and I showed a disgusted face. He told me to wear it, but of course I won't! I can't stand bikinis it's way too y for me.I ran away from Jongdae and his behind chanyeol who was a head taller than Jongdae. Chanyeol was on my side for a moment, but when he saw the bikini, he held tightly onto me and screamed that I should wear the thingy. 
"No!" I stated and tried to pull away from Chanyeol but to no avail. 
"Suho! Help me!" I yelled as Suho walked pass. 
"Are you guys trying to her?" Suho asked. 
"Of course not." Jongdae rolled his eyes. "We are trying to force this bikini on her." 
"Guys, stop bullying Hyojung." Luhan chuckled. "Look, she's dying."
I acted like I was dying and leaned against Chanyeol like I was a weakling. He shook his head at me and pulled me up. I heard Jongdae boo at Luhan as he placed the bikini into his bag. Chanyeol let me go and ruffled my hair before he dragged me to a big slide. I tried not to scream in excitement, but my squeal came out and Chanyeol laughed at me.
The slide that Chanyeol brought me to was really huge, and it has a spiral in the middle of the ride. The both of us got in the queue, with a few strangers, Sehun and Yixing in front of us. It was two by two, so Yixing and Sehun were going together. I guess Luhan ditched because he is scared of heights. 
"Come on, Hyojung. Get on with me." Yixing joked.
"No way!" Chanyeol frowned. "I got Hyojung first. So just be jealous but don't try to take her."
Yixing and I could only laugh at Chanyeol's cute protective statement. I patted his head and we all silently waited for our turn to the ride. After what felt like years, it was Chanyeol and my turn. We  both sat on the float that was available by the side of the slide. I sat at the front of the float while Chanyeol slid in the back. He held onto my shoulders tightly since his arms were long, and I gripped his fingers as safely as possible. 
Finally, after the coach's count of three, our float was pushed and a gush of wind hit my face. I screamed in glee, and grasped Chanyeol's fingers tighter just in case I fall off. I could hear him chuckling and yelling at the same time. The slide was dark at first, but we were hit by sunlight when we appeared at the spiral area. We spun a few times as we followed the spiral shape. I giggled and squealed like crazy as the float goes back into the slide and slid down all the way to the bottom, into the pool. I got off the float and jumped into the pool. 
"That was amazing!" Chanyeol grinned and pulled me up onto land. 
I swear I had the bestest day in year. I managed to push Jongdae down in the pool, dared Luhan to ride the highest slide, which made him break down in tears and I took all the slides with each member. There were like five slides, which meant that I had to go on each at least twice.
Nonetheless, I enjoyed today. I guess I had to have a last moment on earth before I move on to a completely different planet. 

 

~*~

this is the first time I uploaded through my phone. I am really busy today TAT. I hope you enjoy this longer yet rushed chapter. I was really out of ideas but I hope you guys like it :-) xoxo missed you guys