Double trouble

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)

 

I was in bed, tired and lost and sleepy. The day had gone by so... terribly. First, I ditched Chanyeol and Sehun. Second, I lost my uncle. Third, I figured out the planet is in danger and I can get killed sometime. This is crazy. I wish my life could go back to normal, where I didn't even know the vampires and werewolves. 

But my life would be boring. 

My head spun from the lack of energy I had as I turned around to face the other side of the bed. The room was quiet and sealed. I was in Kris's house, or what the vampires on this planet call, 'cocoon'. I mean, well, it is shaped like a cocoon, but it's weird as vampires don't live in cocoons, they live in caves. 
I had to share the room with Sehun (yes, Sehun out of all people) since Kris' house is really tiny yet cozy. Sehun volunteered to sleep on the mattress while I slept on the bed. I swear the bed is made out of the most silkiest and most softest leaves. It is legit like a bed sheet but you can hear some crunching sounds if you sit on it too hard. The quilt is made out of silk and the pillow had twigs piled up together. At first I thought it was impossible to sleep on the pillow, but it turned out to be really soft. This world is insane man!

"S-sehun?" I called as I couldn't sleep. 

"Yes?" A voice sounded after I heard a few shuffling noises. 

"Can't sleep?" I asked him and looked down. 

All i saw was darkness, but I could make out a figure facing my bed. He got up slowly, and the bedside lamp. His face glistened in the shine and he turned to me with his cold eyes. I smiled, and they instantly softened. 

"You can't sleep too?" He asked me as he got close to me. 

"Must be the time difference." I shrugged and we played the staring game again. 

His eyes, i realized, were a light brown. His eyelashes were long and straight. His nose was perfect in shape and pointed out a lot at the tip. His lips, well, was one of the prettiest I've seen. They were really pink and scrumptious and plump. When he bit his bottom lip, my heart beat fast. My eyes swiped up back to his and all of a sudden, he was closer to me. Our faces were only inches apart. I tried to move but I couldn't. My body wouldn't mobe away. 

"Sehun..." I started. 

"Shh."

"No, Sehun, I want to say I'm sorry for being a jerk to you for the past few days." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. 

"You know what would make me better?" He asked me and I locked eyes with him. "This." 

He kneeled and pushed his lips against mine and started moving to his own rhythm. I was too shocked and was still processing what was happening. My lips began to move along with his as I closed my eyes and pushed myself closer to him. I was lost, intoxicated, poisoned, only until my insides told me this is wrong. I quickly pushed myself away and I breathlessly backed away from Sehun. 

"Hyojung, why?" He asked me as his eyes began to tear up. "Why do you hate me so much?"

"N-no, no I don't hate you. I don't hate you at all." I shook my head. "It's just that--"

"You don't have feelings for me?" Sehun climbed onto my bed and I pushed myself back until I hit the wall. 

"No, wait, yes, no, I don't know! It feels like this is wrong." I grabbed my hair and pulled a little. 

"Then who do you like? Stop making all of us so confused." Sehun growled. "Let me tell you a secret. At least half of us likes you, and half of that is head over heels over you. And I am of them." 

The news hit me hard as I locked eyes with Sehun. He had tears rolling down his cheeks, which made me feel so guilty and wrong. I looked down and bit my cheeks to avoid myself from crying. 

"Why do you guys like me? Why do you guys like someone like me?" I asked. "I'm pathetic, ugly, lame, idiotic and stupid. I can't even figure out my own heart."

"You're not even close to pathetic or stupid. You have this sort of aura that captures us." Sehun tilted my chin so that we were looking at each other. "Somehow, you attract me so much. I just like you so much I have no idea why." 

"But why me?" I sniffed. "I don't want to hurt any of you."

Sehun sighed and turned the light off. I heard some shuffling noises on the mattress and after a minute, everything went silent. I let my tears go in frustration as I laid down on my bed with my back facing Sehun. I stared at the window beside me as I recalled what happened a few moments ago. And that was when it hits me. 

I am a jerk. I am a freaking jerk. 

~*~

"Where is the fairy now?" I asked Kris while we were eating breakfast. 

"Somewhere around the kingdom. We have to start protecting our queen." Kris informed as he took a bite out of his toast. 

"Who's the queen?" I asked. 

"Nobody knows yet. She never leaves the kingdom. All we know is that her assistant is your grandmother." Kris shrugged and finished off his toast. 

"Woah, she must be way stronger than grandma." I whispered in amazement. 

"Well, whoever she is, she cannot die." Kris sighed. "She protects our kingdom so well I feel like we disappointed her greatly."

"Then, it's our turn to protect her!" I raised my fist and punched it in the air, which made Sehun and Kris smile and chuckle.  

While we continued eating, my head had a sudden throb. A sharp pain, like a knife had just pierced through my brain. I groaned in pain and had to lay my head on the table even though it was really rude. Kris began shaking me, but the pain was excruciating I couldn't focus on Kris's call. All of a sudden, a scene came up in my mind. I focused on the scene, and realized it was Kris. 

"It is a wizard." Kris said. 
Wizard. 

"And the necklace, it will lead us to where the wand is." 

Suddenly I was back in time. My head didn't hurt anymore. I opened my eyes and found Kris looking at me. I sat up straight and frowned. 

"Wizard." I mused. "I thought you said a wizard was taking over, not a fairy." 

"What?"

"And the necklace." I shrieked. "It will lead us to the wand! Kris, what is this?! Are there two rivals that we have to fight with?!" 

"Oh... The wizard... He slipped off my mind!" Kris gasped. "Dang it! Well the wand is to only fight off the wizard... But the fairy... I don't know, your grandmother didn't tell us anything about the fairy."

I dropped my spoon into my bowl of cereal and I sighed in agony. It would take a whole lot of trouble just to defeat one. Now there's another one. Oh boy. 


-----.-----

Hellooooo guysssss a really short update I knowwww the first part of this story is some alone time with Sehun and hyojung ;) hahahah and the second part is all about how Hyojung got to retrieve important information. But how did she do that? Is she... Is she special? 

Oh and anyways about the wizard thingy.... I realized i talked about him in chapter eight and i admit i totally lost my memory about the wizard, so instead of making it one rival, it turns to two! Hahahaha well i had to twist the plot a little ;) to not make anybody confuse , well I made myself confuse hahaha
Hahahaha anyways I hope you guys like this chapter not my best but I'll hopefully do better in my next. 

Comment down below on who you want hyojung to end up with!! Love you all and stay purdy hahaha xx