A day in Choi Hyojung's life

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)

A/N: Hello! First chapter UP! Hehehe 

Hope you guys will like it ^0^ 

It though, because it is sort of like a 'filler'.... heheh

COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHO YOU WANT HYOJUNG TO END UP WITH!

 

"Freak!" I hung my head low and fastened my pace so that I could get away from my neighbour. 

 

I was used to this. Ever since the werewolves and the vampires left, I was bullied in the neighborhood as well as in school. I thought, at least during the weekends I wouldn't be disturbed. But no. Now my neighbors are screaming out that I'm a freak or a or a or whatever that hurts one's soul. This started because I was living with twelve guys before the tragedy. So they quickly assume that I'm a , a . The only time I wouldn't be disturbed is when I'm in my room, all curtains closed and all electronics turned off, except for my laptop and the air con. Then I'll just plug my ears with music and don't give a damn about what the world thinks about me. 

 

The bell sounded with a soft ding as I opened the door and entered the store. The cashier looked up, and smiled at me politely. The only person that is good to me is this cashier in a convenience store that I always go to. He starts his shift at twelve in the afternoon and ends at six in the evening. No doubt, I would hang out in the store for six hours because he cares for me. He is the only one in the neighborhood that doesn't hate me. I would sit behind the counter on a stool that he had prepared for me and talk to him when he is not busy. Sometimes I would burst into the store with tears in my eyes and he would hug me and console me so that I feel better. His name is Choi Junhong. He is a year older than me. Too bad he doesn't school in the same school as I do, or else I would have company.

“Good afternoon, Hyojung. How was your day?” Junhong asked me as he wiped his sweaty hands on his pants.

“As pernomal.” I sighed and sat at the stool.

“Mine was normal too, except for a time when there was this old lady who entered the store, her face literally so pale like—“

“Like yours?” I chuckled.

“Yeah, like… no! I am not THAT pale, okay. She looked paler. She looks like you though.” Junhong smiled and I shook my head.

“If she was my grandmother, it would be impossible because mine’s dead.” I grinned.

The door bell dinged and I whipped my head to the door. A girl, probably about my age, entered the store while she flipped her hair to the back of her shoulders. Junhong smiled, and he waved at the girl.

“Hi Hyemin!” Junhong waved.

“Hi Jun… HYOJUNG?! What is she doing here? Ew, why are you hanging out with her?” Hyemin screeched and I stood up defensively.

“Yah, Hyemin, that’s not how you greet someone. Anyways, she’s not as evil as everyone thought she is. She is perfect, okay.” I felt warm at my cheeks as Junhong held my shoulders protectively.

“Don’t hang out with her. She lived with twelve guys for God’s sake!” Hyemin cringed and I pulled out of Junhong’s grip.

“Who cares? She was probably helping them!” Junhong fought back, and I knew this wasn’t going to end well.

“Nobody lives with twelve guys to help them.” Hyemin pointed out.

“How do you know what is going on in her life? Stop judging. You don’t know what battle one is going through.” Junhong argued and I held onto his arm to stop him.

“She’s a bad influence! Get away from her! I am doing this for you, Junhong!” Hyemin sighed.

“Stop, Junhong, don’t.” I said before Junhong could continue fighting. “What Hyemin said is right. I am a bad influence.” My sad smile appeared. “I’ll go now.”

“Hy-hyojung!” I ran out of the store before Junhong could catch up with me.

What Hyemin said was true. And hurtful. I knew I was a total bad influence. But she didn’t really have to say that. Now, I can’t even hang out with my only friend peacefully. This wasn’t the first time, in all honesty. A few other neighbours had advised Junhong to stay away from me because I “slept” with twelve guys.

Sometimes, I don’t get people. Why do they judge before they see a person’s background? Why can’t they just shut their mouth and leave us alone instead of destroying our self-esteem and confidence? Before I met the werewolves and the vampires, I was miserable. Nobody liked me, nobody protected me, and nobody was there for me. I thought I would still be okay even if the creatures were gone, but no. They treated me like . At least Junhong was there for me. I was grateful for that. But with this Hyemin girl around, I can’t hang out with Junhong anymore.

I know I shouldn’t say this, but I have given up on life. I hate my life. I hate how people hate me. I hate how nothing is normal in my life, from A-Z. I hate how I miss the creatures so much. I hate how everyone assumes before they know. I hate how I have to keep this werewolves and vampires thing a secret because I don’t want to reveal it. I hate everything. I hate everyone, I hate myself. I hate me.

 

::::::::::::

 

The lights dimmed and I leaned back against my couch as I cried my eyes out at the scene before me. Don’t judge me- I still watch The Lion King, and I cry everytime I watch it, not because it explained my life, but because I wished my life was like that instead.

The doorbell rang when I had finished my second bowl of ice cream. I froze, not knowing what to do. It had been months since the doorbell rang. The last time it rang was when a mailman came up to me with a box that was filled with used tissues and a huge card with the word ‘loser’ written on it.

I think it had been a few minutes because the bell rang again. I got up, and my blanket fell on the floor. I ran to the door and stopped by a mirror to look at the condition I was in. The reflection in the mirror scared the hell out of me. I couldn’t even recognize myself! I looked so terrible with the obvious eye bags and the tear stained cheeks. My hair was up in a messy ponytail and my pajamas were wrinkled. I couldn’t present myself like this! I looked like a wreck!

I quickly re-tied my hair and wiped the dry tears away. The doorbell rang once again, and I could hear a few knocks. I slithered up to the door and inhaled deeply before I opened the door.

I couldn’t move, Was it true? Are they back? Are they finally here to get me? Are they finally here to take me away to their planet and live with them for eternity? Were they?

“Hi, Hyojung.” I missed that cold, hard voice.

“K-Kris…” I could feel tears b.

“We need your help.” Kris said, ignoring my call.

“What help?” I frowned. “You know I am a loser at helping.” I felt like laughing, and crying, and beating someone with a stick, all at once.

“So not true.” Someone at the back said, and I smiled.

“Shh!”

“We need the key to your Grandmother’s house.” Kris replied.

“G-grandmother? Which grandmother?” I asked.

“The one that has the answers to our questions.”