Got it

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)

"Get away from me!" I yelled louder, and growled softly at the man before me. 

"I'm still your father..." 

"I never had a father!" I screamed. "My father died before I was born! He wasn't alive!" 

He stared at me in disbelief, as tears formed in his eyes. I knew I was being rude and mean and all, but I couldn't take it. My body shook with anger and I closed my eyes to calm down. If I were to look at him again, I would actually try to slap his face. Punch him in the guts. Push him into a bottomless pit. I would do anything to get rid of him. 

"Hyojung, i know I had done a bad thing. I left you alone. But I was young. I was stupid." He said and I felt his fingertips on my arm. 

"GO AWAY!" I pulled away and rubbed my arm defensively. 

"Hyojung stop!" I was shocked to hear that voice. 

I turned around and found suho frowning at me. He looked angry yet sympathetic. I sighed and sat down on the floor, not wanting to do anything anymore. I was tired of this. Even though it had only been a few days, it was driving me crazy. Why, out of all grandchildren, do I get this crap? It's insane. 

"Hyojung..." The man knelt down beside me. "I know you won't accept me anymore, but give me another chance. I've grown up to be who you want me to be. Please..." 

"Just, I want the necklace.." I inhaled. "For now, please, just leave me alone. I don't want to see you."

"Whatever you say honey." I stopped breathing at that word as he dropped the necklace in my lap. "Make sure you save the planet on time, okay?"

He got up and left through the door. In the first place, how did he enter the room? It was empty before we got in. Does he have magical powers too? Oh god, please tell me no. My family is already so messed up I don't want to get confused anymore.

"We finally got it." Chanyeol smiled. 

"We finally got the necklace." Suho caressed my hair and I handed the necklace to him. 

"Come on, let's leave the house." Kris said. "Let's go home." 

I was really glad the vampires and werewolves didn't push further on the conflict between the man and I. I didn't really want to talk about it at that point. 

LUHAN HELPED ME UP AND I FEKT HISWarmth. That was when I realized my body was so cold. It was shivering. I hugged Luhan tighter and I could feel his arms rounded my body. This brought me back to when he kissed me. It was agressive, but for some reason, I liked a little of it. Maybe I was hallucinating. I don't know. 

"Let's go." Luhan smiled and we both walked out of the room.

Before I could close the door, it closed itself with a gentle slam and I heard a click. Luhan didn't realize it, but the door was starting to fade away. I smiled, knowing very well who it was that was doing this job. 

I miss you grandma. 

~*~

"So... What are we supposed to do with the necklace?" I asked.

"We are supposed to go back to our planet and this necklace will lead us to where the wand is." Kris said. 

"What wand?" 

"Well, our planet is actually dying because of this evil mastermind." Jongdae sighed. "He is killing everyone to invade the planet."

"He is not a vampire." Kris's grip around the necklace tightened. "He is a wizard."

I choked on my saliva when I heard the word 'wizard'. I remembered grandma telling me that she has witch blood. Does this wizard have something to do with grandma? Or maybe he is just a random wizard and doesn't know anything about grandma being a witch. but... out of all planets, why the vampire planet? this all sounds so suspicious I swear I'm tired of mysteries. crazy types of unsolvable crap in just two to three days. 

"what's wrong, Hyojung?" luhan asked me. 

"n-nothing." I lied and swallowed my saliva. 

we were all gathered at the dining table. there was no food, of course. we just got back and we felt really tired. I am amazed my appetite was fading at that point because I swear my hunger never loses its power. 

"so... since you guys are going back..." I sighed. "does that mean goodbye?" 

"of course not!" some of them screamed and yelled which almost deafened me. 

"you're following us!" Jongdae grinned and ruffled my hair. "so you won't be on earth for quite awhile."

"you okay with that?" Kris asked me. 

My eyes widened at their offer and I looked up at Kris who didn't look calm. I guess he thought I wouldn't  be following. But hell no! I've been begging to leave this earth for a while just to avoid all those people who only know how to judge before knowing. 

"I am more than okay!" I squealed. "I would do anything to just get out of this stupid earth!"

"Even if you were to marry me?" Chanyeol smirked. 

"Uh..." 

"Yah, Chanyeol! Stop being so erted." Baekhyun chuckled and slapped Chanyeol's arm repeatedly.  

"Hey! Hyojung is getting married to me!" Jongdae frowned playfully and hugged my arm tightly. 

"No way!" Tao pulled Jongdae away from my arm. "She loves me more than you!" 

"What are you talking about Tao! She loves nobody, nobody but me!" Jongin chuckled. 

"Guys, stop." I grinned. "I love all of you, okay?" 

Everyone laughed and began hugging me. we ended up in a suffocation group hug. It was nice having people who love me. It was nice to know that the vampires and werewolves cared for me. I thought they had left me all alone in the world. But no. They came back. They came back to see me. 

 

____

Short updaete to make up last week >.< I am really sorry for the ty update and that I missed last week. I am really busy rn so I have to go off, can't talk much (UGH PROJECTS) Love you all and bye!