Grandma Choi

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)

A/N: Sorry for the lat eupdae >.< I didn't have time because I was always going out from 22 June >.<

MY SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON JUST I CRY

Anyways, I really hope you like this chapter xx

Oh! And I am writing as OT12 because I really like to see the twelve of them together <3

COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHICH DO YOU SUPPORT: OT12, OT11, or OT10 AND TELL ME THE REASON WHY! xoxo

 

 

 

::

“Like as if that would help, Kris.” I chuckled. “I have two grandmothers.”

“That’s it!” I heard Jongdae yell. “I can’t hold it in any longer!”

He pushed himself to the front, stared at me, and the next thing I knew, I was being squeezed by Jongdae. The tears I was holding in rolled down my cheeks and I laughed. Finally, after months, I was finally happy. My tears were not sad tears anymore; it was tears that I’ve wished for.

“Jongdae…” I managed to breathe out. “I missed your hugs so much.”

“I missed you.” Jongdae replied and he hugged me tighter.

“Hey, hey! Stop hugging her! This is serious!” Kris pulled Jongdae away from me and sighed. “Jongdae, we have to stay focused.”

“Focused on what?” I asked. “Why did you guys come back?”

“Let’s… just talk inside, okay?” Kris suggested, and I agreed.

I opened the door wider for the boys to get in. Kris was the first to walk in. I could see his slight smile as his eyes wandered around the house. Jongdae followed, but he hugged me once again before he properly entered. Tao, Minseok, Baekhyun and Suho hugged me all at once, and I tried my best not to push them away for air. I missed their hugs so much.

“We’ll meet you inside.” Suho smiled.

He let go of me and pulled the rest three into the house. Chanyeol came up to me and smiled, his eyes twinkling brighter than the stars in the night sky. I can't help but cry harder. He wiped my tears and hug me once before he walked into the house. Jongin came up to me with his cute grin and he growled happily. 

"I finally get to meet you, don't you know how much I miss you. God, I swear I can hug you for years." Jongin sighed and gave me a cuddle. "I want to eat with you and sleep beside you and smell your hair and hug you and kiss you and--"

"Hey. You're going overboard Jongin. She is not your girlfriend." Kyungsoo chuckled and smacked Jongin in the head. 

"She can be my girlfriend. Right, Hyojung?" Jongin stuck his nose up high. 

"Keep dreaming." Kyungsoo shook his head and pushed Jongin into the house, him following along. 

Sehun and I made eye contact, and I remembered the day when we were at the carnival. I shook the memory out of my head. He wouldn't like me anymore. Of course not. They were on an important mission, so he shouldn't focus on me. He doesn't like me. No, he shouldn't. 

"Sehun." A small smile creeped up onto my lips and I hugged him. "I miss you." 

"You miss everyone, don't you?" Sehun sigh. "I thought you would only miss me." 

What? What did he mean? I don't get it. Oh Sehun. He really has a habit of talking gibberish. Sometimes I wonder whether he understands himself. 

"Sehun..."

"I'll meet you inside." Sehun said with that solemn face of his and entered the house. 

"Hyojung." I turned to him. 

He caressed my cheek with his delicate fingers and a tear appeared at the brim of his eye. Was that how much he missed me? He came closer and hugged me softly with his warm arms. 

 

(A/N: GO COMMENT WHO DO YOU THINK THE GUY ABOVE ^ IS BEFORE READING BELOW! THOSE WHO GET IT RIGHT WILL GET A COOKIE FROM ME!) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my." I sighed and hugged him tight. "I missed you." 

"Silly girl." Yixing chuckled and let me go. "Make sure Lulu doesn't do anything to you." 

(A/N: IT IS YIXINGGGGG THE UNICORNNNNNNNNNN! Those who get it right go comment down below and I'll give you a computer hugggggg)

"Hey! I heard that!" Luhan frowned and pouted. 

"Whoops!" Yixing giggled and ran into the house. 

"Finally, it's my turn to say hi to you." Luhan smiled. 

"Luhan!" I laughed and jumped up onto him. 

He grabbed my waist and spun me around and around as my arms grasped around his neck. I was actually quite shocked that he could carry me and spin me around. I am heavy, compared to the fact that Luhan was skinny. He finally put me down and pulled me into the house with him. The rest were lounging around the couch. I am pretty sure they've waited very long and I applauded them for that. Especially Kris and Jongdae. 

"Finally, you're in!" Jongdae chuckled. 

"Sorry for the wait." I bit my bottom lip. "Anyways... Why..."

"Did we come back?" Kris finished my sentence and I nodded my head. "Well... This is sort of confusing, and shocking. So be ready and keep quiet while we tell you the reason why we're back, okay?"

"Okay."

"Back in the 20s--" Kris started but was stopped by Chanyeol. 

"Did you really have to add that?" 

"Shhh..." Kris glared at chanyeol. "Anyways... Back in the 20s, the mixed -as in human and vampire- child was born." Kris started. 

"Oh! That's the same time the werewolf-human creature appeared!" Baekhyun piped up. 

"Can you please let me continue?" Kris glared at him. 

"Oops... Sorry..."

"Anyways, he was kept a secret as his mother was living alone. He was brought up as a normal human being. His mother thought he would be like the other kids, but when he turned sixteen, he began craving for blood." Kris turned to me. 

"How can you guys drink blood that's ... Ugh..." Jongin mumbled but we could hear clearly. 

"Well, don't you eat humans?" Tao raised an eyebrow. 

"No we don't!" Jongin fought back. "We control ourselves okay." 

"Unlike you guys." Baekhyun stuck his tongue out. 

"Hey!" Jongdae placed his hands on his hips. 

"Stop! Stop!" Luhan stood up. "Let's not fight while hyojung's here, okay?" 

"Fine..." Jongin sighed. "Sorry." 

"It's okay..." I smiled and patted his head, since he was beside me. "So... What does that have to do with you guys and my grandmother?" I frowned.

"Well, your grandmother was born in 1932, right?" Kris asked. 

"Oh... Granma Choi is it?" So grandma choi is the one Kris was talking about!

"Yes, your dad's mother...?" 

"Yes." I nodded. 

"Your grandmother, well..." Kris but his bottom lip. "Your grandmother was a vampire."

"WHAT?!" 

 

~~ 

 

"Hyojung, eat." Yixing rubbed my shoulder and I looked up at him. 

The news about my grandmother was unsurprisingly shocking. It means, all this while, my family had vampire blood. Freaking vampire blood. I am related to the vampire generation. But apparently, I don't have the blood. 

Kris told me that they could not find any vampire blood in me. My body is perfectly... Human. Even Luhan's blood that was transferred to me (because he bit me and I lost blood and he had to give me some of his blood) last year was not found. Weird, isn't it? Maybe the vampire blood stops during my grandmother's time. Or maybe my body couldn't take it, so there's none in my system. That's why the vampires couldn't tell my family had vampire relations- I have no vampire blood. 

"I am not hungry." I softly replied. 

"Yes you are. I can hear your stomach rumbling." Suho chuckled. "I know this news is hard to take, but you have to eat."

"Okay." I sighed and chomped down on the noodles that Kyungsoo cooked. 

"So... we need the key to her house." Kris started.

“I was ten when she died. I don’t remember her giving me a key for anything.” I furrowed my eyebrows. “I have a box full of her stuffs. Maybe we can check it out after this.”

“Okay.” Kris nodded his head.

“I am curious.” I stopped eating. “I thought the government demolished the house?”

“Nope.” Jongdae replied. “It’s still there when we visited it yesterday.”

“Along with the werewolves?” I asked, since this problem was for the vampires.

“Hey, we are one, you know.” Suho chuckled.

“So we will work together as one.” Chanyeol smiled.

“Why do you need the key to my grandmother’s house?” This was the question I wanted to ask most.

“Well, she has something in the house that can help save our planet.” Kris answered.

“What thing?” I asked.

“We don’t know either. All we know is that it’s in a circular glass and we assume it’s a globe or something like that.”

“Oh…” I sighed. “I am still very shocked by the fact that my grandmother was a vampire.” I chuckled.

“What’s more shocking is that you don’t have any vampire blood.”