The bad in death

The return of love bites and y growls (Sequel to TWF!)
   For the next two days, I avoided Sehun as much as I could, not because I hate him, but because the same guilt I felt for Chanyeol keeps swimming if I see Sehun or Chanyeol.  So the best thing I had to do was to avoid them at all cost. At first, Chanyeol tried to hang out with me, but I quickly found reasons to run away from him. I think it was pretty obvious, because he completely stopped chasing for my attention. As for Sehun, he didn't even glance at me. I guess he was really mad at me. 
 
I was resting on my levitating bed when a sudden bump happened. The whole spaceship shook with fury as I breathed in the air that felt heavy. I could feel the spaceship going lower and lower as its landing wasn't very... clear. A painful crash made me run to the "hall" just to make sure I wasn't going to die in my own arms. When I reached the "hall", Junhong was at the main seat. He was pressing some buttons and controlling the remote properly. I wanted to scream at him to be careful but he looked so focused I didn't dare disturb him. Jongdae was the first one to notice me. He called me over and slung an arm around me when I was beside him. 
 
"You alright?" He asked me.
"What's happening?" my voice, I realized, was trembling. 
"We're landing." Junhong replied. "Sorry about the inconvenience I accidentally moved too far to the left."
 
I took a seat beside Jongdae and we all watched quietly as Junhong clicked more buttons and focused on the screen before him. I could see the outline of the planet. It looked just like earth.  There were terraces, skyscrapers, mountains and hills and so many more. The only difference is that the planet is a half size smaller than the earth. 
 
"We have landed!" Junhong cheered after a final force to the ground. 
 
Jongdae pushed me up and walked me out of the spaceship with me. I was scared. What if the vampires aren't used to looking at me? Or what if they're scared of me? What if I'm
scared of them? Many thoughts ran through my head but no specific answers came. I was lost. I was dumbfounded. I was excited and scared. I was feeling everything at once. 
 
As the door of the spaceship slowly opened, my heart pounded loudly and profusely. I held onto Jongdae's arms tightly, just in case something bad happens. The door opened higher each time, and I could see the planet before me when it was finally opened fully.
 
I gasped. The planet was in a horrible state. I wanted to cry, but I held my tears in as I watched the scene before me. Everything was still yet moving. There was a man that stood before us, thick blood dripping from his arm. His face was bruised, and his body was weak. He didn't have a ear, and his clothes were completely torn. But his eyes said something. They were hopeful. They were happy. 
 
"Oh my god." I whispered as I watched the man before me fall on the ground. 
 
My body was frozen. I really wanted to run to him and hug him and forgive him, but my feet were glued to the floor. I was like a statue. He looked up at me, which took a lot of effort for a dying man. His lips were moving, but no words came out. Even though I couldn't tell what he was trying to say, I could see it from his eyes. He was trying to say he was relieved. My heart hurt. My head hurt. Finally, my body allowed me to function. The tears fell like a fountain as my legs worked its way to him. 
 
My feet were crying, my body was screaming for me to stop, and my heart was popping like balloons. I was tired, I knew I was overworking myself, but this was too much for me to bear. I kneeled down before the man and pulled his head onto my lap as I cried. 
 
"Don't leave!" I screamed and held onto his face with my palms. "Don't go to sleep! Please! Even though I wasn't in contact with you for ten years, but you saved me."
 
"Please." I didn't know why I was overreacting even though this man was vague in my memory. 
 
He smiled his famous smile and closed his eyes. I yelled at him to open them up, but he could only smile. At first his chest was heaving up and down, but that slowly died as he stopped smiling. 
 
My body shook. My head spun. My heart wrenched. I screamed and wailed in sadness. I leaned against the man. I didn't care whether there was blood all around my face. I could only feel heartbroken. As I continued yelling and telling the man to wake up, someone pulled my up and hugged me tight. I hugged him back, and continued sobbing painfully. 
 
"It's alright." He said softly. "It's okay."
 
My body shook vigorously as I worked my mind. 
 
I had just lost the second person who cared for me when I was a kid. 
 
Uncle Fee, you'll be missed dearly by yours truly. 
 
~*~
 
"Hyojung." For the past three hours, the vampires and werewolves were trying to feed me, but I simply didn't have any appetite. 
 
"Hyojung, I know this is painful, but your uncle wouldn't want to see you in this state." Kris consoled me and I looked up at him with teary eyes. 
 
"What is happening to this planet?" I finally opened my mouth and asked the question I wanted to ask the most. 
 
"Well... I won't tell you unless you eat." Kris said as he placed the spoon at the tip of my mouth. 
 
My eyes teared up as I scrunched up my fist in pain. I wasn't hungry, but I wanted to know everything that was happening. My lips parted slightly as I stared at Kris, who anticipated for my intake of food. I indulged the white rice in my mouth and chewed as best as I could. It was hard to chew. It was like I never learned to chew. Finally, I swallowed as the tears fell silently. Someone hugged me from behind, but I did not bother looking back to see who it was.
 
"What is happening? Please tell me." I sniffed and Kris sighed softly.  
 
"Our planet is in danger." Kris said as a matter-of-factly. "It is being taken over by this evil fairy."
 
"But fairies aren't supposed to be evil." I gasped softly. 
 
"This is reality." Kris turned to me. "Nothing is good."
 
I sighed and looked away. This was confusing. If reality was this bad I don't want to live in it. I'd rather fly away to a new land or something. A real fairytale land that you find in books. 
 
"So, we have to planet soon." Kris said. "We just have to use the necklace. It has to do with something." 
 
"What thing?" I got curious.
 
"We all don't know anything either." Kris sighed and fed me some more rice. 
 
"I'm sorry your grandmother didn't tell you all of this." Luhan piped in and sat beside me. 
 
"Well, it's not her fault." I shrugged. "No one wants to scare people by being different." 
 
~*~
New chapter :)
I know, I know, this chapter is a bit sad and harsh and Hyojung is like an emotional wreck, but I promise you, it will get better soon.... hopefully
This is just a filler before the actual action :)
Anyways... I hope you like it! Hopefully I'll upload on Monday, it depends :)
I decided to continue the story it's... idk... rude to just stop  halfway :(
Thank you so much for still supporting me I love you all <3
AND DO YOU LIKE THE NEW POSTER I MADE IT <3