Silly 9

Same or Opposite!?

“SUSHAR MANAYING, class 12A, HAS BEEN SEEN KISSING WITH A GIRL YESTERAY AFTERNOON, Is it true that she’s Les?” – A picture of Mean kiss Aom’s cheek.

The crowd of students starts to laugh at her; points, laughs are everywhere, Aom’s dying because of shame, her face is red and her eyes starts to blur by her tears. Slowly her anger gets stronger, she grabs Mike’s head and kisses him passionately, and he seems to enjoy it too, then turns to all of those shocked faces.

“See that? I kiss a boy because I like boy, not girl, and even thought this is wrong to say, sorry Tina, but I like your boyfriend, I like him to death but because of you, I didn’t have a chance to say that to him, AND FOR THE LAST TIME I’M NOT LESBIAN!!” Aom yells while her tears falling helplessly, then she turns to Mean who just has appeared in the crowd.

“Please Mean, I’m not a lesbian, I know I was wrong, I took away the love of your life but why you have to make me like this?? Are you happy?” Mean’s face is really shocked, too. She can’t believe they did that. A hand puts on Aom’s shoulder.

“It’s ok Aom, I understand Aom, I’m not mad and don’t worry, they’ll understand.” Tina comforts her, which makes Aom cries more, and then she hugs Tina, all of her friends come to hug her, too. Mean has disappeared.

After the incident, they come back to class like noting has happened, even thought inside, Aom’s really hurt. The day goes normal as usual, no one whisper about her now.

“I can’t believe you like Mike, Aom!?” Peii said while munching his lunch.

“Arg come on, don’t say it again, I’m embarrassed, no girls confess like that!” Aom said with her face is red like tomato.

“Sorry Aom, I didn’t know you like me.” Mike said while feeling pity for himself.

“Me too, we’re friends and we are careless about your feeling.” Tina apologizes too.

“Ahh come on, no problem, beside I’ll get over it, I’m a slow person so I have to deal with myself.” Aom smiles sadly.

“Aww don’t be sad, we are very sorry.” Tina pinches Aom’s cheeks.

“Ouch that’s hurt Tina!!” Aom said while fighting back.

“Oh come on! Maybe I’ll find for you a better guy than this silly boyfriend of mine.”

“Hehe it’s great!!” Aom said and giggles while watching Mike gets mad with Tina.

“It’s not that easy, no one can’t compare, Tina…” Aom thought to herself and sigh.

“Enough with those silly but why Mean kissed you Aom?” Jane said seriously.

“Uh… she was kidding, she was saying goodbye to me and then kissed me, I didn’t know they would took our pic and spread our pic like that.” Aom sighs again, sadly.

“Aww don’t be sad any more, they won’t talk about you and her anymore.” Jane hugs her.

“Eh, after the incident this morning!? No they won’t!!” Peii said.

“Speaking of Mean, where’s she?” Tina suddenly realizes.

“Right! Haven’t seen her since this morning, is she affected by Aom?” Mike said worried.

“Oh my I think so…” Aom starts to feel worried, too.

“Poor girl…” Jane said, pity for Mean. Aom feels sad for her, too but she can’t do anything. She still has some burden needs to be taken care of…

Night comes

Aom’s really nervous, she’s walking down to have dinner with her parents.

“Hello baby girl!” Her dad greets her at the table.

“Hi dad!” She smiles weakly to him.

“Why so sad today honey?” Her mom asks her worried.

“Well something has happened at school today… But it’s alright now, I just feels sad for Mean.” She fakes a smile toward her parents.

“Mean!? She’s here??” Her parents are surprised at her news.

“Yeah… She was back and is my new classmate.” She answers silently.

“Isn’t that great, your girl best friend is here with you again?” Aom’s mom said in excitement.

“Yes mom… kind of.” She lowers her voice.

“Huh!? What is it honey?” Her dad asks, rising his eyebrows.

“Nothing dad, have dinner please!” She fakes a smile.

“Ok! Let’s eat!” Her mom sits down on a chair and the families have their dinner, Aom’s parents are keeping chatting while Aom reminds silent. Her mind is heavy with her thought, one side she wants to let it go, other side tells her to keep it for herself… What about Mean!? Will she tell? No she can’t, if Mean tells her parents it’ll worse.

After their dinner, Aom and her parents are at the living room, watching TV and having family’s chat. Aom’s still keeping her silent, but she knows, sooner than late she’ll have to tell them, so why not now? But she’s afraid, really…

“Aom, why you’re so silent today?” Her mom cuts her thinking.

“Eh!? Mom… I…” is dried, she can’t… NO she will tell them right here, right now!!!

“Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you guys.” She gathers all her courage, slowly says to her parents, they sit till to listen to her.

 “Remember back then… When Mean came to our house and said she had a boyfriend!?” They nod so she continues.

“Uhm… at that time we were still best friend, and then something has happened, I did wrong, she mad at me and didn’t want to see me again…” Her tears start to fall.
“Oh Honey, don’t worry, maybe she forgave you already.” Her mom sooths her.

“But what you don’t know what I did at that time, I was so scare, I’m a horrible daughter, I think I can’t live through this!!” Aom sobs harder, and her mom comes to hug her.

“Oh don’t worry my baby, no matter what we’re still your parents, we can’t hate you or harm, do we?” Her mom caresses her cheeks, wipes the tears are falling down.

“Just tell us, maybe we can help you, to fix it, maybe…” Her dad said.

“No it’s something you can’t fix, because it’s already happened…” She gulps hard before continue, now or never, in this moment her life will be good or be worst.

“Mom… Dad… I am….”

A/N: Enjoy reading and Waiting for new chap~~ Sorry for the lateness…