Silly 1

Same or Opposite!?

Sun is shining, birds are singing, arlarm clock is ringring, girl is still sleeping… “AOM MANAYING!!! ARE YOU GONNA AWAKE OR BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!” Shocked Aom falls out of her bed. “Ok mom, I’m awaked!! It’s still early, mom just…” Glances at her clock, and “OMFG!!!! 7:30???” Aom gets up immedately, runs to her bathroom. “Aom waked up late again huh aunty?” Mike said as he walks into the kitchen, Mike lives next door with Aom, due to their closeness her family sees him as their son, so does Aom with Mike’s family, everyday Mike comes to her house to pick her up then they go to school together, and just like every single days, Aom is late… “You know my daughter? That girl can’t never does anything on time, always late!!” Her mom chuckles. About 10’ later, Aom rushes down the stairs “Hi mom! Oh Mike, you’re so early!?” Aom smiles then greet her mom and Mike. “Not that early, we will gonna be late… again!!” He said half chuckles, she just glares and takes her breakfast then run out of the door, not waiting for Mike. “I’m picking you up and now you’re not even wait for me!? How sad!!” He follows her behind.

 They finally reach their school right on time, the walk to their class, and seem like there’re something interesting today, because all of their classmate keep whisper about it. “Hey what’s new?” Mike asks Peii as he and Aom walk to their seats, one of their classmate aka best friend. “Well there will be a new student in our class, we are discussing about that person. Oh how I wish he’d be a boy, so I can have a romantic love with the new guy~~” Peii said while dreaming. “Eiii no she'd be a girl, a tom!! So I will court her and we will make a perfect couple, then live happy ever after!!” Jane cuts him. “Great! Any types else of person do we miss in our group?” Mike jokes and all of them stare at him. “HEY! What do you mean by that?” Jane angrily said. “Sorry I didn’t mean anything bad, I mean we have boy, girl, lesbian and gay, is there any one else? Just a joke.” Jane still glares at him. “Well I’m not lesbian, I’m biual.” Jane defenses herself. “Still… But I see you flirt with girls more than boys.” Mike said back, and they’re fighting again like usual. “Teacher come!!” Someone yells at the door, he runs quickly back to his seat, just before their teacher walks into the class, follow behind is a boy… No… a girl… well no one sure about that. “Hello class! Today our class have a new student, I think you might all know about.” Then she turns to her side and signal for the new kid to come. “You can introduce youself kid.” Then the new one looks at her then turns to the class, his/her face shows no emotion, it’s plain. “My name is Suppanad Jittaleela, but call me Tina, I’m come from New York, because of my grandma’s wishes so I’m here to study.” Tina, the new girl said with her cold tone, the atmosphere isn’t good because of her. “Ok! Tina let be more comfortable, and class, you guys need to help her too, got it?” – “Yes mam!!” Everyone said at the same time. “Now where I can seated you!?” The teacher talks to herself while roaming around the class. “Miss!! Can I sit over there? Behind those girls!?” Tina points to where Aom and Jane are sitting, their teacher nods then she walks and sits at the desk behind them.

Break time, all the class are curious about Tina, but no dare to ask her, so does Aom’s group. They’re sitting at a table in their canteen, discussing about Tina. “Hey what do you think about our new classmate!?” Peii’s question gets his friends attention. “I think she’s cold and COOL too!! Aww so handsome!!” Jane’s dreaming again. “Oh please she have no interest in you.” Peii said. “How do you know? Didn’t you see she chosed the seat behind us?” Jane said. “Well maybe she likes to be alone or she likes Aom, OR even Mike!!” Peii points to Mike, who is choking with his drink. “NO WAY!! She’s a tom, she can’t like Mike!!” Jane tries to protest. “How can you know!?” Peii said in a daring voice. “Wanna bet?” Jane talks angrily. “For sure!! Who lose will be the other’s maid for a year, deal?” Peii smiles. “Deal!!” And they shake hands. “Those two are so childish, bet for someone they don’t even know clearly!? Stupid!!” Aom looks at her friends then shakes her head. After their break, nothing happen, time goes slowly and there’s their lunch break. “Hey Tina, Tina!! Come here join us can you?” Jane yells out as she spots Tina is eating alone, all her friends look at her shocked, but to their most shocked, Tina does come and join them for lunch, it makes Jane smiles playfully at Peii and his sulky face. “Hi I’m Jane, this is Aom, Peii and Mike. Welcome to our class.” Jane introduces each of them to Tina, she doesn’t say anything at first, so Jane tries to open up their conversation. “So Tina… You came from New York, can you tell us more about your old ciy or life?” Jane asks, which surpired Tina, she looks down a bit and that make the group feel uneasy, because they all think there must be something bad, but dear… They’re WRONG!!

“My old life!? Actually…. IT”S VERY INTERESTING!! I love New York, my house there is a modern one and it looks super cool, there’s a big pool at my backyard, you know there’re not so many houses in NY have backyard but our house does, so lucky me ha! And school and friends there, they’re awesome, too. If I get a chance I’d introduced you guys with them. But you guys are cool also, no one dare to talk with me but you guys talk to me, which I appreciated so much!! How about you?” She talks non-stopable, caught them to jaw drop and speechless. “Ok… So a few hours ago, you’re a cold hearted girl, but now you’re…” Mike said with his face still showing his shocked. “A playful and talkative one!? I know… all of my friends were surpised about that before, too. But it because I don’t like to talk in front of so many people, also because you’re all strangers so…” Tina explains. “But we still are strangers, then why so open up now?” Mike asks again. “Well because you guys opened up first, so it’d be impolited if I don’t!!” Tina smiles to them. "You're wierd!!" Aom said and she just laughs at that. "Yes, yes I am and thank you." They laughs along and asks no more, just talk about themselves, their conversation become smoothly, joking and laughing all over. School ends, Aom and Mike are going back when they relize Tina’s house is in same street with them, the three go back together, they talk more and get to know more about each other. Today is quiet a strange day for Aom, she met a new friend, which she dislike at first because she thought it’s a cold hearted brat, but now she change her mind, Tina’s cool and friendly, good to be friend with her.

A/N: So this is my first chap for this story, what do you think and I know Aom doesn’t have much roles in this chap but next and more I promise she will hehe… Enjoy reading guys!!