Silly 10

Same or Opposite!?

At school – Break time

Aom is sitting alone at her desk, her friends have all gone to canteen, and Aom sits there to remember about yesterday event, about everything that has happened.

“The rumor… I can’t believe about that, how can they caught us, and… the confession!! WTF is wrong with you Aom? How can you say that in front of so many people, even in front of him?? And kiss?? Sh*t!!” Aom messes her hair while thinking about her stupid confession.

“And about last night…” *sigh hard* Aom becomes down so much when she remember about her talk with her parents last night, it’s out of her reach… She can’t believe if happened like that?? How could her parents?

“We can’t believe you Aom? How can?”

“Why you didn’t tell us at that time?”

“What do you think how can we feel about it?”

“Disappointed, I’m very disappointed with you…”

“We’re your parents, and until now that you tell us like something like that?”

“Something that…” – “AOM!!!” A voice cuts through her thinking.

“What??” Aom looks up to see her friends are surrounded her, even Mean is there.

“Break time is over, wake up young lady!” Peii said in a mean tone while sitting down in his chair.

“Oh… Really!? Sorry!!” Aom fakes a smile.

“Hey what’s wrong? You’re overthinking again?” Mean asks her worried.

“Uhm… yes a bit!” Again a faked smile.

“Ok you can tell me if you want.” Mean’s smile makes Aom feels uneasy.

Lunch time

Everyone is eating and chatting happily except Aom, she’s munching her food but not really pays attention to it or her friends.

“HEY!! PRINCESS!!” Peii raises his voice, makes Aom gets shock.

“Wh… what is happening??” She looks up and scanning around, to see all her friend’s eyes is on her.

“That what we need to ask you!! What’s happen to you today?”

“Ah no, nothing.” She smiles softly.

“NO!? I don’t think so, is it about yesterday, I thought you’ve settled it down already!?” Jane asks her while thinking.

“Yeah… kind of, but my parents…”

“Your parents what? Did they know?” Mike asks.

“No they didn’t know anything, it’s just about something we discussed last night… Family’s business, don’t worry, we’re fine. I’m overthinking that’s all.” She gives her friends her brightest smile as she could, and seem like they do believe her… well not all of them, there’re still a pair of eyes looking at her suspected.

After lunch, Aom is nowhere to be seen; all of her friends go to look for her, because it’s almost time fro afternoon class. Finally Tina finds her at the back garden, crying.

“Hey! Crying baby, it’s almost time, why are you still sitting here and crying?” Tina jokes to cheer her up.

“Eh!! Don’t call me that!!” Aom glares at her; she smiles and sits down beside her.

“Uhm… wanna tell me? Is it about something that makes you lost your attention today?”

“Yes it is… but I can’t tell you, it’s just something with my parents.” Aom said weakly.

“Ok… but if you still want to cry so… I can lend you my shoulder!” Aom looks at Tina surprised, she just smiles and shrugs. Aom slowly nods her head, then she lays her head on Tina’s shoulder, cries for awhile, caught a sadly result fro them is showing up late to class and getting detention.

 After detention

“Hey Tina I forgot something, just go home first can you?” Aom said and Tina nods then walks away.

Aom runs back to the detention room, when she walks out, Mean is there in front of her, which makes her shocked.

“Mean!? What’re you doing here at this hour?”

“I heard you got detention, so here to wait for you, I thought you’ve already got home because I need to go to toilet, but why you back?” Mean asks Aom back.

“I forgot something…” Aom wants to go home so much, but know she can’t.

“Can we talk?” – “About what?” – “Just go have coffee and I’ll tell you.” Then Mean drags Aom out of the school, enter a coffee shop nearby, after got their coffee, they sat down at a table at a corner, to avoid people.

“So I know you’ve already told your parents, right?” Mean starts first.

“Yes!” Aom sips her coffee.

“And you were shocked, were not?” Mean smiles and takes a sip of her, too.

“Yeah I was shocked; I never thought they would act like that. It’s scary.”

“Hum!? So did they tell you…” Mean gives her a meaning look, Aom nods.

“Yes they’ve told me about you, I couldn’t believe…” Mean laughs softly.

“Yes they did! But Aom…” Her face turns serious.

“Huh!? What is it Mean?” Aom looks at her questionably.

“Last night… Did they tell you about…?” Mean’s having a hard time to say.

“They just told me about you went back and stuffs, nothing else, what is it!?”

“I have a new lover Aom!” Mean utters the last sentence. Aom looks at her shocked, so she continues.

“I’m here to make you talk with them, tell them the truth, actually I’ve gotten over the old one, I was broken back then but when my now lover came to my life, I’ve seen the light again, I’m in love so much.” She smiles to Aom, who is still in shock, but then smiles back at her.

“Really? Good for you! You scared me back then you know?”

“Hehe I’m sorry, but that the only way.”

“Even thought everything turned out unexpected but it’s good to know you over with the old person.”

“Yeah I think it better, but how about you now?”

“I don’t know… you saw about yesterday, I said that already. What do you think?”

“It about you, not me… But I know what are you meaning, Aom. We know each other well you know that. You can’t hide from me even you deny it.”

“Yes I now, you know me so well, but I need a way to fix everything now, it’s ruin, so I don’t think I have time for those loving things.” *sigh hard*

“Yes but time to go home, it’s getting late and my lover is a jealousy one.” Mean smiles as she stands up quickly.

“Huh!? New taste?” Aom looks at her teasingly.

“Eh? It like usual, nothing new.” Mean blushes and walks away.

“Hehehe like you said… we know each other well Mean, new flavor.” Aom giggles as she follows behind Mean. Aom’s happy but still burden about what’s happened yesterday, her parents, her friends and stuffs, gotta fix it now!

A/N: Hang in there again na guys… but this chap is not really hanged right? :))) Anyway I bet you guys will like my next chap!!