Silly 5

Same or Opposite!?

At school the next day

“Here come the newly and sweet couple!!” A boy yells out when he sees Mike and Tina come to class, holding hands together, follows behind is Aom. All of their classmate whoops and cheers, that make the couple embarrassed.

“Oh my gaga!! You guys made me so shocked yesterday!!” Peii said as the three come near their desks.

“Hehe sorry you guys, we just officially few days ago.” Mike said as he scratches his head.

“Yeah things come so fast we don’t even know… But luckily that we can finally said it to each other.” Tina said smiling, as Mike kisses on the cheek.

“Eww you guys please don’t do that in front of us!” Peii said in disgusted.

“Yeah! Tina you make me losing my hope huhuhu.” Jane said and crying anime face.

"Hehe sorry I guest!?" Tina smiles shyly, and they all laugh. Aom just fakes a laugh for her friends.

"Life is always full of surprise isn't it?" Mike adds.

"Uhhuh who can know that Tina like boys, while Mike likes girls?" Aom jokes.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN???" Mike and Tina said as the same time.

"Hahaha she's right!!" Jane and Peii Sao laugh along with Aom.

"But look at you two, say even at the same time, it's so annoyed." Peii points at the couple.

"We don't care Peii~~" Mike smirks at him as he wraps his arm around Tina's shoulder, pulls her close.

"Eh!! Peii said you two can't act sweet in front of us!!" Aom said at them with her angry face.

"Huh? That's not a problem, we don't care Aom! Beside you sound like a jealous girlfriend." Tina jokes.

"Huh??? NO WAY!! I'm not jealous, or you and Mike?? How can you be confident?" Aom crinkles.

"Hahaha I'm joking, I know you won't like us!" Mike said.

The bell rings, class starts and goes smoothly, at the end of the school's day, the thelree walk home together like usual but this time Tina and Mike do sweet stuffs and it annoys Aom so so so much. Day after day, Tina and Mike are still sweet as always, like nothing can't stop them,to be in love. They go out for date some of the time, sometime even ask Aom to go with them, and Aom can't denies them, it kills her inside everytime seeing them happy together, but she has promised herself that she would sacrificed for her friends, it's still hurt even, how can't that person don't how much she loves that person!? It's a long period of time to fall in love, she's been there, but no matter how long the result is still the most important, and do sad for her, the result of her love is not a happy ending.

School's break.

"Hey do you notice something?" Peii asks out of nowhere.

"What is it?" Jane asks him back.

"Tina and Mike are mad at each other, I didn't see they talk today, not even went together... See!? Mike's sleeping while Tina just sitting there playing with her phone."

"Humh!? You're right, usually they'll be doing those sweeting stuffs, like they want to annoy us." Jane agrees with Peii, Aom just sits still while listening carefully to her friends.

"But is it matter for us? Maybe they just fighting over some stupid things, not like they will break up because of that!?" Aom finally said.

"Huh... But they're our friends, we need to help them. Hey Tina!!!" Doesn't wait for Aom's respond Peii calls for Tina.

"What's wrong?" Tina approaches them.

"That what we need to ask you and Mike, you guys seem strange today." Jane asks honestly.

"Well, long story~~" Tina said with a long sigh.

"Tell us." Jane asks excitedly "Well... Yesterday I was at his house, then he said to watch some movies, I agreed so we picked some thing to watch and then the fight started, because he wanted to watch scary or horror films, while I'm too afraid and wanted other... He disagreed and told me I'm coward, I was so mad and started to yell after that I came home, and till now we don't talk to each other anymore." Tina tells them truthfully and all,of them give her a are-you-ing-kidding-me look.

"That's it?? And you guys mad at each other for this??" Peii said shocked, yells at Tina. "Yeah!!" Tina said innocently.

"Stupid!!!" Jane scolds her. "Huh? If easily to get mad like that then don't get together, stupid!!" Aom utters every single words in harsh.

"Why mad so sudden Aom?" Tina asks her, and doesn't answer, just turns her head aside.

"You're weirdo!!" Tina pats her head playfully.

"Speaking of weirdo, your weirdest one is coming!" Peii said and point at Mike's direction.

"Hey Tina can we talk!?" Mike said shyly. "What do you want?" Tina glares at him, but still follow him outside.

About 15' later, they're walking back in, happily holding hands like nothing happen. "Soooo!? Happy now?" Jane looks at them.

"Uh huh... He makes it up to me hehe." Tina smiles widely.

"Yeah I can't be mad at her for so long." As he said that he kisses her on her cheek, Tina giggles for that, it makes Aom more annoyed, without a word, she stand up then walk away.

At school end, she didn't go back with them either, that makes Tina and Mike worry.

Today is again a sad day for Aom, out of the blue, she wants to be strong, but can't, she asked herself " How can I be so in love with that one?? It's impossible right? Just a moment there when i think i might have a second chance and they just tutned it down, so sad!! Aom, Aom why youre so stupid? Love someone who won't love you back??" And she closes her, tries to avoid her sadness...

AN: I know you guys wont like this but deal with me ok? Anyway... I'm thinking about changing my title, at first I thought this would be fit but the more I wrote the more unfit this title is, so what do you think, let me know!!! Should I change or not?? Enjoy reading anyway~~