Silly 7

Same or Opposite!?

“MEAN!!!!” Aom slams hard on her desk and raises her voice.

“Aom, it’s me!!” Mean waves happily at Aom, who still looks shocked along with the whole class.

“So you two mow each other? Well that’s good, but Mean you still have to introduce yourself.” Teacher said.

“Oopss sorry… My name is Apittha Kaiudorn, call me Mean, nice to meet you all and hope we all make friend.” And she slashes a smile, all the boys in class have a heart shape eyes for that.

“So where do you want to sit?” Teacher asks Mean.

“Uhm… How about beside the boy or girl!? Yes Girl, I want to sit beside her, and behind Aom too.” She smiles as the teacher, teacher allows her and she walks to her seat.

“Hi! I’m Mean, what’s your name?” Mean asks Tina politely.

“Uh… I’m Tina; I’m usually don’t talk much to stranger.” Tina shyly said the last word.

“Ahh don’t worry, we’re friend now right? Beside this is the first time I befriend with a tom.”

“Ah uh… not like that…” Tina about to explain then Mike cuts her.

“She’s my girlfriend, not a tom.” He looks kinda angry.

“Huh is that true? Then it’ll be tough…” –  “What do you say?” Mike asks Mean when he sees her acts strangely.

“Ah no nothing… but Tom is jus phrase to describe a person look, not their personality. Some look really feminine but still a lesbian.” She slowly explains.

“Yeah! Maybe but she’s my girlfriend, so if you said so I’ll watch out for you.” Mike’s glaring at her with a warning look.

“Don’t worry, I love someone else.” She smiles again.

“Hum this girl is so weird!? Smile all the time…” Tina, who has been silent for a good wile, thought to herself.

Lunch time

All the boys in the class are surrounded Mean, they keep introducing themselves to her and even asking her to share their lunch, which she just smiles and denies. For a while, she stands up and walks to Aom’s group, she smiles at them, to be polite they smile back.

“Hi I’m Mean, I know you guys are Aom’s best friends, so can I join you guys?”

“Huh? Asks Peii, he’s bossy.” Jane said, pointing at Peii who glares at her.

“Can I Peii? Please!!” Mean pleads.

“Whatever… Aom’s friend is my friend, too, so why not.” He shrugs; Mean happily sits down and joins them, as the same when the three are coming back with their trays of food.

“Huh!? Why are you here Mean?” Tina asks as she sits down.

“I ask Peii to let me join you guys, Aom sit with me!! Long time no see you, don’t act like you didn’t know me.” Aom looks at her unbelievable but takes a seat beside her anyway.

“Yeah remember you guys are knowing each others, can I ask how and why?” Jane asks.

“It back then, when we were in secondary school. Her family has moved to Canada for business.”

“Really? So Aom’s been to Canada?” Peii asks surprised.

“Uh huh… she moved there for awhile until grade 10.” Mike adds.

“Why didn’t you tell us Aom!!?” Peii’s pouting at her.

“Sorry because I thought there’re nothing special to talk about.”

“Include me Aom!?” Mean pouts playfully.

“Except you, but they don’t need to know.” She said coldly.

“Why you act so cold with me today?”

“I’m the one who would ask you that. Back then when I moved back to Bangkok, why didn’t you connect with me anymore?”

“Because my family was moving away at the same time, on the way, I’ve lost your number, I was so sad, I even cried for a whole month. I’m sorry.” Mean’s eyes become teary.

“Then why are you here now? And how can you know me go to this school?”

“I don’t have a clue, actually all are random, but I’m so happy that I finally meet you!!” Mean said happily and hugs Aom tight.

“Eh hem… girls we’re still here. So that was your story?” Mike clears his throat.

“Oh sorry!! Yes it’s our story hehe. Isn’t it awesome?” Mean said still hugs Aom tight.

“Kind of…” Tina said while munching her foods.

“Ok and Tina, Mike can you tell me how could you two dated each other?”

“Uhm… I was liked you, a new student, when I first came here they accepted me to be their friend, and we realized me, Aom and Mike are live near each other so we became close.” Tina said, still chewing her foods.

“Yeah and when time flied we realized we loved each other, and became a couple.” Mike said proudly while hugging Tina.

“Is that so? But… are you sure?” Mean asks suddenly makes the group choke on their foods.

“What are talking Mean!!?” Aom scolds her.

“Well I’m curious, how come two people, know each other for a short time and fall in love right away?” She said honestly.

“Yes they can Mean, it depends on who is the person, is it the right one or not…” While saying that, Aom’s eyes look far away, somewhere else.

“Are you ok Aom?” Mean asks her friend.

“Yes I’m fine, just remember something kinda important.” She fakes a smile, and the group doesn’t ask any further, just continue with their chatting.

School end

“Hey Mike!! Have you seen Aom? Why she didn’t come home with us?” Tina asks Mike as she approaches him.

“I don’t know, she said she has something to do… by the way, wanna go to my house tonight? You know… playing games!!” Mike said while his eyes are sparkling with stars.

“Eiii bad boy always games, games!! But I’ll join!”

“Said the one who DON’T like game huh?” Mike said teasingly, Tina blushes.

“You’re cute hahaha.” – “Stop saying I’m cute or I’ll kill you!!” And Mike keep teases her all the way home.

At the school’s gate, Mean is about to go home, and a voice calls her.

“Is it true? That you only come here for you dad’s business?” Mean turns around and smirks.

“What ya think?”

A/N: End chap~~ Wait for the next chap na guys!! Again deal with me haha I can’t do anything else… Most of you guessed it was Zee but before you guess, just give you clue, look at my new title, especially change for you guys ;”> Thanks and enjoy reading!!