Silly 2

Same or Opposite!?

Months pass

Tina and Aom’s group have become closer, even thought outside she’s still cold to the class, but only in the group know how crazy she is... But closest are Tina, Aom and Mike because they live near each other, and Tina has joined in Mike’s basketball team, too. There’s something that they don’t know about is Mike’s feeling, lately his heart trembling everytime he met that person, a special person he doesn’t know he have feeling for, only now that he knows.

A normal day likes usual, everything are normal, and all the students are in their clubs activities after school. Tina and Mike are practicing basketball, and the coach tells them to take a rest. “Hey dude take this!” Tina said as she hands Mike a water bottle, Mike takes it and smiling silly. “What’s so funny? Is there something on my face?” She asks Mike. “No it’s just the way you talk, you sound like a boy but still wearing skirt everyday.” Mike giggles, makes Tina blushes. “Eiii, I don’t care!! It’s because of the uniform, and it’s also who I am!!” She defenses herself. “Yeah!! Whatever, but I remember you said that you… never in love before, am I right?” Tina shrugs. “Yup never before, but lately I don’t know.” Mike rises his eyebrows as that. “What?? Don’t tell me you like someone?” Tina smiles silently and shakes her head. “Not really.” – “Oh come on!! Tell me!! Is it a boy or girl?” –“I’m a girl, what do you think… Also a tom, but… it won’t go anywhere!” Tina sighs in disappointed. “Actually I kinda like someone lately, too! But to afraid to tell her.” Mike opnes up his secret slowly, Tina looks at him surprised. “So…. Who is it? But I thought you like boy?” She jokes. “EH!? Don’t joke like that?? I’m serious here!! And yes you might know her….” – “Oh really!? Can you tell?” – “Uhm… no!!” then he walks away, Tina runs behind. “Hey, don’t open up your secret and shut it like that!!” They are now at the school’s gate, waiting for Aom, then she shows up ad all three walk back home, they are still joking like usual, yeah… nothing big deal today.

Tomorrow's after school, Aom is in the library to study, she too focuses on her job that she doesn't notice someone come near her, taps on her shoulder "AAAAAAAAAA" She screams her lung out and the person have to cover , but too late the libarian have reached them. "Ehm!! Young ladies want me to kick you out?" She throws a scary look at them, they're shivering and shaking their heads continuously, so she walks away. Aom turns around to see the person immediately, "Tina!? What are you doing here?" She hisses at her. "Well I got detention hehe, so I can't play basketball today and come here to study. How about you?" - "Un my club canceled today, so I'm here to study while waiting for you guys." - "Ok!!! Lets study then!!" Then Tina and Aom sit back to study together, but not so long because Tina keeps make fun at Aom. "Ohhhh look at Ms. Study hard, she's a hard working person, look at her study, so hard!!" Well Aom is texting at the time, and when she hears Tina is teasing her, she turns and hits her head hard, it makes a sound - "Shhhhh!! Quiet!!" Someone at the desk next to them signal them to be quiet, they just smile shyly at him. "It's your fault idiot!!" Aom hisses at Tina, Tina just winks. "Isn't it because you hit me? It makes sound, hurt so bad too, you're such a detector! How can you have boyfriend then!?" Tina said as she touches her hurting head. "Me having boyfriend or not I non of your business, how about you then, how can you you have boyfriend or girlfriend if you're childish like that?" Aom fights back. "Well I can have evry girls or... Guys if I want, but if there're really no one want me then... Aom Sushar Manaying can you be my girlfriend, because no one want us!?" She tries to act like a loving man toward Aom, and it makes Aom both angry and funny, then she brusts out her laugh, you know library, so quiet that make,every single loud noise echoes all over it, in a second, the libarian rushes fast to their place, her face looks like a wicked witch, who could kill them with a snap of her fingers, then she points straight to them, stress down her voice "You.Two.One.Last.time.or.i.will.kick.you.out!! Am I clear?" They nod their heads at the same time, frightened. The libarian walks back to her place, but keeps her eyes close to them. "When will you gonna be release?" Aom asks suddenly. "Release from what?" - "Your detention!?" - "oh when i finish my homework." - "Then we better start concentrates or not, you'll be stick here." - "Awww you do care for me huh?" Tina teases Aom again, Aom glares at her. "Well I think if you stuck here, 100% you will ask me to stay with you, so I dont want to troubled myself." Tina shrugs but then focuses on her study. They study for one and half hour until they done with their works, right in time with the school's out time, they come to get Mike and go home together. A small part of secret have been revealed, Mike is liking someone, can you know who?

A/N: I want to say thank you to all my lovely friends and reader, you guys are my motivations!! Especially are Ashantipontie2, Coffee28, Biglittlesister, Chanrakhkhun all of you are the BEST!!!