Silly 3

Same or Opposite!?

Satuday Morning

A beautiful Saturday morning, sky is blue, clouds are white, sunshine is shining sofly, what a beautiful day for Aom… to sleep =”= . It’s already 10:3AM and Aom is still staying in bed, turning around, side to side, snoring. She’s dreaming a beautiful dream, where she with her prince charming, riding a horse go around the world. “Awww my prince~ You’re so handsome, can I kiss you!! Kyaaaa, your lips are so soft ka!!” She said in her dream, then she pouts her lips to kiss her prince, she feels something soft agains her lips so she just keeps kisses it. “Yes my princess, my lips are so soft because I’m a pillow krab~~” Aom’s eyes suddently opens wide. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! KYA!!” She kicks the person beside her hard and makes him falls out of her bed. “AOM!! Are you crazy?” Mike stands up and rubs his . “M… Mike!? I thought you’re a thief!! Why are you in my room??” – “Well you sleep like a pig, even dreaming… What is it? Oh yes, My prince, you’re so handsome, can I kiss you? Muah muah muah.” He said as he closes his eyes, pouts his lips to her, he does look ridiculous with that, Aom brusts out her laugh at him, but then she hits his head real hard. “How you dare to seaking on me while I’m sleeping!!” – “Ouch!! That’s hurt! I was waking you up, not my fault you talked in your sleep!” – “But I’m not allow you to!!” Aom throws at Mike a scary look. “Go brush your teeth, and take a bath, too… So smelly!” Mike acts like he doesn’t scare of her, and holds his nose, pillow hits hard to his face, and next thing he knows he’s laying on the floor, again. After one hour later, Aom comes out from the bathroom, “Ahhh so refreshing~~” She said as she sits down on her bed beside where Mike’s sitting and playing with his phone. “I told you, you’re stinky.” He said without takes his eyes out of his phone, no respond from her. “This is weird!?” Then he turns to look at him, SURPISE!! Aom, again, falls at sleep ~0~ Mike almost falls out from her bed. “AOM!!!!”  He yells his lung out into her ears, which caught a happy ending for his nose, bledding.

“You’re so cruel, you know that?” Mike said with a stupid voice, because his nose is covered with tissues. “What!?” Aom glares at him. “I’m telling the truth, why can’t you be like… Tina!? She looks like a boy, but soft and gentle like a lady.” She turns at him, shocking. “Huh!? You said Tina’s soft and gentle??, That brat? No way!! Don’t tell me you like her!!” Aom suddently turns into excited, Mike blushes and look away. “Ohhhhohohohoho, I know it!! You like her!! Mike and Tina, are sitting under the tree, K-I-S-S, kissing~~” She sings ridiculous while jumping up and down on her bed. “Stop it!! It’s embarrassed!” He said while covering his face. “Stop doing that, you’re so gay!” Mike looks at her, glaring. “I’m not, and yes I like her, can you help me to get her?” Mike becomes excited whn he said that to her. “Huh? Eh!? ME!” –“Yes you!” – “Hmh~~ Ok!” She smiles, and he hugs her. “Thank you, thank you so much.” Aom feels something weird inside her, something makes her uneasy. “So you like her ha, Mike!?” She said in her mind.

Sunday

Today, Aom and Tina go shopping together, they’re wandering around the mall. “Oh shoot!! I almost forgot, next week is Mike‘s birthday.” Aom said suddently. “Huh!? Really? Then what will you gonna buy for him? What does he like?” Tina asks surprised. “Hum~~ I don’t know, he’s really hard to guess, I think I’ll buy for him a Ps game.” Tina rises her eyebrow. “He likes game!? You seem know him very well, can you… uh… can you tell me more about him?” Tina blushes as she said so. “Woah… What?? Don’t tell me you like him too!!” Aom looks at Tina shocked, Tina doesn’t say anything just looks down. “Oh my God!! Can’t believe it, this world have so much surprises!!” – “Huh!? What do you mean?” Tina asks Aom with a confusing look. “No, no I’m just saying there’re so much surpises, yesterday a single said he in love with his boyfriend’s girlfriend… Oopss… Best friend’s girlfriend…” – “ Stupid Aom!!” She scolds herself inside her head. “Huh? Is that so? But whatever… If I said I do like him, can you help me out with him?” Tina’s begging Aom with her puppy eyes. “Uhmmmm OK!” Aom’s smiling wide, Tina jumps up happily. “Oh thank you so much Aom, you’re the greatest friend in the world.” She said as she hugs Aom tight. They go buy gifts for Mike and headed home, Aom’s feeling is uneasy again. “Why it has to be like that, so she likes him too! It’s tought!!” Aom messes her hair while lays on her bed and thinking. “What am I gonna do? That person, I love him.” Her tears roll down her cheeks without her permission, that night Aom cries herself to sleep.

A/N: don’t be shocked!! The story is still more~~ If you want to know what’s next, subcribe and wait, hehehe I’m outta here!