Silly 11

Same or Opposite!?

Valentine day

“Hey Aom!! Are you free today afternoon?” Tina and Mike ask Aom.

“Yes what for?” Aom looks up at them.

“Today is Valentine but knowing you might get bore so go with us!?” Mike’s smiling at her and Tina gives her a puppy dog eyes, she just gives a poker face to them.

“Let’s I think about it…” Aom keeps silent for awhile, thinking.

“Go with them in Valentine day? Stupid? Silly? Should I go? Haizz but they insist!? But I’ll be like a wall or something prevents them!! Arg why do they have to do this to me??” Aom thought to herself, while Mike and Tina still give her their hopeful looks.

“But really!? You want me to go?” They nod repeat.

“Fine I’ll go with you guys but where?” Aom utters her words forcedly.

“Movie, dinner and somewhere around.” Tina said her idea.

“Huh? Like usual? You guys really don’t have anything else?” Aom gives them a questionable look.

“That’s what something else hehe.” Mike said smiling.

“Whatever, what’s time? And don’t you mind about me go to your date?”

“No! It’ll be fun, Valentine is not something big.” Mike smiles again.

“Yes!! But remember to buy tickets first ok Mike!?” Tina messes Mike’s hair.

“Ok don’t worry… Btw it’s 6PM ok Aom?”

“Yes… my house ok?” Aom said softly.

“Great!!” And Mike and Tina walk away together, leave Aom alone sighing deeply.

6PM- Aom’s house

“Hey Aom, we’re here!! Don’t be late!!” Tina is yelling outside Aom’s house. Her door house slowly opens…

“I’m here!! You’re so noisy!!” Aom shouts back at her.

“Eh!? I’m sorry, I thought you’re late again… hehe lets’ go!” Tina said and holds on Mike’s arm, Aom just sighs and follow them.

IMAX cinema

“WHAT?? You forgot to buy tickets??” Tina shouts out to a nervous Mike.

“I was so tired after school, so I forgot, sorry!!” Mike scratches his head.

“Fine!! Go buy them now!! Calm down Tina.” Aom rubs Tina’s back to calm her down while Mike runs to ticket’s stand.

About 5 minutes later, Mike walks back sadly, when he reaches the girls, he fakes a smile.

“Hehe uh… Today is valentine so… They sold out!” He scratch his head again, without a word, Tina stands up and storms her feet into his feet.

“Ahhhhhhh!! Tina why did you do that?” Mike sits down and holds his feet.

“Because you’re useless!! Let’s go!” Aom shuts up and watches them in silent, when Tina walked away; she followed her behind, slowly Mike with his hurtled feet.

They go to other 3-4 cinemas but all sold out ticket… Tina’s anger slowly rises up to her head, all the way, Tina doesn’t even look at Mike, while Aom’s still keep her silent. At last, no more movies, they go and have their dinner, Tina sits beside Aom, chats happily with her but ignore Mike completely. Mike starts to feel annoyed, too. In the end, they’re wandering around the park and that when everything goes to explore!!

“Enough!!” Mike yells out in anger, caught Tina and Aom shock.

“What’s wrong with you? Why yell out like that? Crazy?” Tina shouts back in her anger too. Oh my…

“Crazy because of you, you’re ignoring me!! And I have my enough, I hate it!!” Oh no it’s happening.

“I’m mad because of your useless, you’re USELESS!!” Tina shouts at Mike.

“What did you say to me? How about you? Manly girl?” Mike fights back.

“Watch your mouth you’re idiot… I told you to buy tickets, the easiest thing on Earth and you failed, not useless then what? Also you’re not romantic, you’re childish, mama’s boy!!” Tina anger explores.

“Than FINE!! If you think about me like that then we’re DONE!!” With that he walks away fast, Tina sits down on the bench, and takes a deep breath.

“Oiy Tina… Take a deep breath, calm down!” Aom sits beside her and rubs her back.

“That’s boy is nothing but a stupid man, how can I dated him?” Tina messes her hair.

“Aww Tina don’t be, people fool in love!” – “Like me…” Aom said in her mind.

“Yeah maybe…” Tina smiles. They sit there until 10PM, the sky is dark, air is breezing cold, they sits there quiet for a moment, then they start to chat about everything, try to catch up with each other. After Tina walks Aom home.

“So you’re home! Good night Aom.” Tina smiles a handsome smile to Aom.

“Good night Tina, nice chat today… Not at all.” Aom giggles, Tina blushes.

“Uhm… about that… can you don’t talk to anyone, I’m not shy or anything, just I need time, a little bit more, for…” Tina stops sudden.

“For what Tina?” Aom looks at her unsure.

“Eh!? For someone to realize something, silly me, it’s over I think… Better go back, it’s really late now!” Tina waves at her.

“Yes see you at school tomorrow!” She waves back and walks inside her house.

Tonight, for Aom is weird, everything… And the feeling she has tonight is weird, too. Can’t call it sad, happy or anything just some weird feeling, tickly, but only one thing for sure that she’s had a great sleep.

 A/N: Short chap but I know you liked it… wait for next chap na~~