Silly 12

Same or Opposite!?

The next day – At school

“WHAT?????” Peii and Jane are yelling their lungs out.

“Shhhh come one, you two don’t have to yell like that?” Tina and Aom are covering their ears.

“But… but yesterday morning, you two were still sweet… HOW?” Peii is yelling again.

“I told you no need to yell Peii, you damage my ears.” Aom complains harshly.

“Ok I’m sorry, but please tell me why??” Peii lowers his voice.

“Well I was pissed off yesterday, I told him to buy ticket but he couldn’t do it.”

“That’s it?? Only because of that and you scolded him, then broke up!?” Jane looks at her shocked.

“Yes you have to see them yesterday, like WWIII; they come fast and go fast too.” Aom said while munching her breakfast (she’s late again).

“Eh!! I can’t understand you two… Then didn’t be together in the first place!?” Peii steel a food from Aom, she pats his head.

“Eii that what something we didn’t know if… Nah!! We just thought we liked each others so, maybe it’s not.” Tina sighs hard and lies on her desk, takes a nap.

Break time

There are two groups in the classroom right now, a group of girls are surrounded Mike, while the other is a group of both girls and boys surrounded Tina.

“Well well well~~ News spreads so fast huh?” Peii chuckles, looking at two groups.

“Don’t care about them, sit down please!!” Jane said in boredom. Peii did as what she told. Aom is observing them in silent.

“If I know you like manly girl, I’ll change my style soon na p’Mike!!” A girl in Mike’s group said.

“Eii Tina you’re so cool, you’re both handsome and beautiful, if I know you like people who are lower than you I don’t need to try so hard!” A girl in Tina’s group fights back, it stickles the other group, and World War III begins!!

“What do you say!! Mike’s not as handsome as Tina? What is it in your mind?”

“Then what is it in your mind thinks Mike is handsome??”

“Well he’s a real man, better than her!!”

“What is it of him better than Tina!!? He’s ‘small’…”

“What do you say!!? He’s BIG!! B-I-G!!” That makes all people embarrasses, especially Mike.

“Uhm Ladies!! Please stop!!” Mike said trying to calm two groups down, but it doesn’t work.

“Hahaha if he big then show me!!”

“Big or not, he still has it!! Better than a girl with man’s feature, LESBIAN IS DISGUSTED!!” (I’m hurt guys) *BAK* a clap lands hard on the girl’s face, it’s Mike…

“WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO OTHER PEOPLE? YOU’RE NOT GOD, LESBIAN THEN WHAT? YOU’RE DISGUSTED ME TOO!!” He shouts out at the girl, who is along with all the people in the room shocked. For Tina, she’s mad too, it shows all on her face, it read than a tomato, there’re even tears in her eyes, and she runs out of class.

  “TINA!!” All of her friends shout behind her, and Aom follows her. Aom follows Tina to the school’s backyard. Tina is sitting on a bench, holding her face.

“Hey… Tina… Are you alright?” Aom pats Tina’s back and slowly sits down beside her.

“Yeah I’m ok… kind of.” Tina said still not showing her face.

“Aww Tina don’t be sad.”

“Don’t be sad? You don’t understand! I’m dress like this because I’m comfortable with it, but people doesn’t get it, they all think if I dress like this I’m must be like this, but even… if I’m like that, then what? It’s not their problem!!”

“Yes I understand… Tina…” – “No you don’t!!” Tina shouts angrily.

“HOW DO YOU KNOW I DON’T UNDERSTAND!!?” Saying that make Aom remember back to the night when she had her talk with her parents. Their voices are echoing in her head, again.

Flashback with Parents~~

“We can’t believe you Aom? How can?”

“Why you didn’t tell us at that time?”

“What do you think how can we feel about it?”

“Disappointed, I’m very disappointed with you…”

“We’re your parents, and until now that you tell us like something like that?”

“Something that… That we’ve already known??” Aom looks up at them in surprised; her tears are already flooded on her face.

“What do you think princess? You’re our daughter; we knew it since you were fourth, haha silly girl!!”

“She’s so silly, we’re waiting for you to tell us, but in a difference way not in this kind of drama like this!?”

“Now, now sooth my princess, wash your face.” Her mom pats her head softly, Aom’s speechless, she can’t say anything else, in a blink she hugs her parents tightly, crying likes a baby.

Flashback with Mean~~

Mean walks out but then she turns back again and whispers into Aom’s ears.

“Love is about your feeling; don’t let other people disturb you, like me now I can be with my lover, all because of one word… Courage!! Because you’re…”

Flashback when she told her parents

“Mom, dad… I’m…”

Back to reality…

“I am Lesbian, Tina…” Yes she said it!! Tina immediately turns to look at Aom.

“I’m lesbian and I love you Tina, the other days I was lying about liking Mike, I’m sorry! I love you for so long but didn’t have the courage to tell you, I was stupid, but now I know you don’t like girl, so I don’t have a chance anymore, I’m sorry Tina.” Aom is crying now, her sob is so loud.

“A… Aom… I… I’m sorry, I can’t…” Tina is speechless with Aom’s confession. Aom looks up at Tina, her face full of tears, she nods.

“I know…”